Forum Double Posting

Tony

Staff member
You are correct, it takes longer for the page to refresh without ajax running things. But as you stated, no double posting.

I have pulled out the plastic and purchased a new version of the forum. The staff and I will be working on it and testing it out for the next few weeks, then if all goes well, I will update this forum. This is your warning though, this is going to be a drastic change...

Tony

Staff member
Turned off all errors and it seems to be working as it should. Yup, getting a little pissed off ....

Tony

Staff member
Hi Tony, it's been working well for me, no double posts since the site come back up.

That is because I turned off a bunch of ajax features. I have just turned everythign back on, and for some reason, things are working. I'm doing a lot of ---> :thinking:

HeliDinoRC

Senior Rc-Help Member
I hate to bring bad news but I just got the "leave the page" error when posting to Jack's introduction thread. This happened on my Macbook with Safari browser……My conclusion: Don't use a MAC!!! :rotflmao:

Just thought you should be aware.

Tony

Staff member
It's not the Mac. I have disabled the Hide Error Reporting and put all Ajax features back in to do some testing. So you guys may get some leave page errors. I'm working on a new forum right now, so hopefully we can clear up these issues. Just give me some time, I'm working on it.

Tony

Staff member
i'm sure that you guys see by now that the double posting is still there. I"m not sure what the issue is, but I can assure you, I"m working on it. There will be a solution to this problem, it will just take time to get it fixed. I have people from vbulletin looking into the issue, and I'm hoping to have a fix quickly. I will keep all of you updated.

Tony

Staff member
Give it time, the issue is still there. I now have my host looking deeper into the server than I can.

Tony

Staff member
Is it just me, or does it seem like this forum is faster with less double posting?

Top Bottom