Forum Double Posting

Tony

Staff member
Made a PHP upgrade. Went from PHP 5.3.19 to PHP 5.3.27. Supposed to be a little faster. However, we have found that there are some slow MySQL Queries so we are logging the forum for the next 24 hours and I will get a report when that is done. From there, I can see where the issues are, remove or repair them, and hopefully have a fast forum again. We will see...

Tony

Staff member
Just found out that HTTP and Ajax are failing while creating a post. Because of this, it's timing out and asking if you want to leave the page. We are getting closer, Just bare with me...

HeliDinoRC

Senior Rc-Help Member
:chickendance::chickendance::chickendance::chickendance:OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

I have noticed it is posting much, much faster.........it appears you are on the right path man!!!

Tony

Staff member
I have found that if you install a completely new vbulletin file, you can fill in the quick reply, hit tab then enter, and it will post. That doesn't work on here... Now I need to find out why...

Tony

Staff member
Okay, I have been ankle deep into the database (yes, I dove in head first... lmao) and I found a mismatch between a forum that is fast, adn a forum that is slow... Working on it now...

Barge

Hey Tony, have a week off mate, the forum is ticking over, it's not going anywhere, just chill out for a few days, recharge the batteries and we'll see you when you get back. Why don't you fly one of your Helis for a couple of days, seriously. We'll all be still here. Cheers

Tony

Staff member
I wish I could fly something. But I"m not sure my batteries are any good. Have not touched them in months. And I have other things that have to be done. Personally, I have to take a computer back, take a PEX tool back, purchase a cabinet for my laundry room, hang it, clean the house, mow the yard, weed the gardens, and it keeps going on.

For the forum, I have to figure out what in the hell is going on, but I'm sure that I"m close. Once I can catch a break in all of that, then I need to make a crap load of videos. This is a must, but need to get a mustang out of my garage so that I can shoot them. And keep the kids quiet as I"m doing so. Once hte videos are over, then I need to start working on the new forum.

So as you can see, taking a week off, that is just not going to happen lmao. I don't think I could do it in all honesty...

Tony

Staff member
I moved along alright lol. Right outside and mowed the yard in 95º heat... That sucked. Looks like I got a tan, but it's just dirt lmao.

pvolcko

I mowed and rolled in drizzling rain in 55ish degree weather, with a good gusting wind. Sad part, lawn was still too dry so the rolling at extra slow speed didn't do damn bit of good. Have to wait for a good day long drenching rain and do it again then.

murankar

Staff member
Worked on getting the tuning done on the heli. Still working the gains in a hover.

No grass mowing since housing does that but I did get the deep freeze defrosted.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Top Bottom