You Log In, You Post In Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony

Staff member
guess what, 2013 is carrying over to 2014. Another blow to the bank account. Writing up a for sale post right now. How fantastic is life... :banghead:

murankar

Staff member
Slow night on the forum I see. Anyhow had a look at the list for the Gaui that I have assembled aaaaaannnnddddd time to revise.

I just started adding stuff and nor paying attention but it's all going to be needed at some point just not right now.

Things are still a go.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Slobberdog

I have done the same for a 500, can't keep my mind on one track keep adding then thinking geez that's a lot can I go that far, the. Oh I like this, mmmmmh.

But all in the meantime of keeping an eye open for a second hand gem or bargain to come up for grabs,

Man I hate this disease I got, heliitis, and it's getting worse not better.

murankar

Staff member
Same here. I have major case of builditis at the moment. Two things I have recently added that are going to be put on hold is a castle 50 amp 2s-6s esc and castle 10 amp 2s-8s bec. Oh how I would love to add these.

I just might do the bec but would need the program cable. From what I could tell it does not come with the coupon.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Karubah

Damn!!! Its hot. 45deg C and changing truck tyres. Road I'm travelling 6 times a day is 40km long and takes over an hour and a quarter and there is 12km of sealed road included.!!. I am doing a video diary of the job we are on flying the disco once a week for a birds eye view and just started to upload to you tube. Only 348 minutes left for a 5 min vid. will put a link in video section tomorrow.

Derek

With about 15 minutes until the end of the day, we had 74 registered members log in to the forum today. That's a good number!

Way to go everyone!!!

Tony

Staff member
I'm not deletin' 'nuttin!!! Now I have PROOF that I'm not the only one to reply to something in teh wrong thread hahahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom