You Log In, You Post In Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

murankar

Staff member
It's the Seagate goflex. I have the tool but it's a demo version ambient recover more that a few hundred k at a time.

I am looking at a Linux distro called backtrack. I Need to research it more before I do that.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Tony

Staff member
So I have been looking for a new job, and I have found out, there are no jobs out there that are either close to my house, or pay more. I found one up near the Kansas border in Kay County that pays great, but... it's near the Kansas border. Ugh. I did find a Narcotics Agent position, but there is no way I can pass their physical. Run 2 miles? Yeah right, I can't even run to the bathroom... Even a run-on sentence gets me out of breath. I will find something one of these days.

Tony

Staff member
so I woke up this morning to NO WATER!!! My pipes were frozen solid. What a wonderful way to start the day... The ish never ends...

Tony

Staff member
Making candles with the wife. We have done 4 scents now, and I"m not sure what my house smells like... It's weird lmao. One of the next ones that we are going to do is Baby Powder... Smelling the bottle, this stuff is freakisly close to the real stuff. Can't wait until we pour a test on this one... I want to know how it burns and what kind of scent throw it has.

Westy

LEGEND
Looks like I am doin the Atom 500 Project on my own ...... Son is not keen at all ... :( ... ahh well ... tried!

Stambo

I just buddy boxed my Taranis with my 9X.
Had my 5yo flying a V911 around the lounge.
Gave him pitch and roll and I took care of the rest.
He loved it. :)

Tony

Staff member
FINALLY have my old Xp laptop up and running again. This is the very first laptop i ever purchased, and the thing is still going strong. I need to find a new HDD for it, but i have no idea where to get an IDE lappy drive these days. if any of you have one, let me know. i have a 5400, but would like a 7200 rpm.

This is the computer that i'm going to use to play around with the tune on my camaro. The software likes xp much better than vista or 7. Don't have any computers running "hate" yet. if you would like to see the videos of the tuning, you are just going to have to come over to Broke Auto - Bitchin' Auto. i will have them up and running soon!

murankar

Staff member
I am famous now, my name got dropped on rc heli nation this week. Woot!

I had info they didn't, w00t w00t!

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

EyeStation

OK, forget the swarm of Quads. Set me up with a Flock of Seagulls!
[video=youtube_share;4l0xavWi7kU]http://youtu.be/4l0xavWi7kU[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom