You Log In, You Post In Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony

Staff member
I have not done anything. Wondering if my server received a much needed upgrade. I know I was having a few issues with it, then all of a sudden it was responding better.

Tony

Staff member
Just finished with a fire here at the base. Confirmed it was started by a construction crew cutting rebar. They have some explaining to do lmao.

Tony

Staff member
It's starting to get deep over on BA. Getting a lot of work done on the forum, and hopefully this weekend I will have some new videos out. Not only for BA, but also RCH. That is the hopes anyway lol.

murankar

Staff member
Today and tomorrow are my last half days for a while now. Next week I am back to full work days, this is going to suck.

EyeStation

I wonder if this is where my aviation fascination started. Maybe you will enjoy the flashback as much as Eye.
[video=youtube_share;dqFc1GJ2f9Q]http://youtu.be/dqFc1GJ2f9Q[/video]

wolfman76

Gotta love Dick Dastardly and muttly. . Lol not where my love for aviation came from mine came from airwolf and black sheep squadron and blue thunder.... but i still love those toons. ..

Tony

Staff member
New blog posted! The tank is here and there is another toy that I get to play with! But, you will have to watch the blog video to find out what that is.

Westy

LEGEND
hey all ...Happy New Year!!!!! been out of action for a while ... but still flying.... just been down to a mates and been flying his heli for him ..... setting it up and putting it through its paces.... it is a Trex 500 Pro DFC. My Goblin 630 blew the ESC about 2 weeks ago and I have just got back from holiday and found my new Phoenix Edge 120HV has turned up so will fit it and set it up today .... (Of course some vids for you guys to enjoy!)
Cheers
Westy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom