You Log In, You Post In Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony

Staff member
Rules are simple, when you log in, you post in this thread. This is a PG-13 area, so no R rated stuff. But, this is an Off-Topic area, so talk about anything you want.

At this time, I'm getting ready to take this forum live :wiggle:. The rest of the day will be filled with video making, and hopefully some flying if the wind will cooperate.

So, what are you up to?

Hi Tony Just joined up to Your Forum , btw looks very awesome indeed, havent flown my HK450GT for a few days as weather has been bad, cold wet n windy

Tony

Staff member
I have been windy here, but I WISH it was wet. We are in a severe drout here right now. Had a few T-storms pop up yesterday just east. So, I got no rain. Hope you can get your 450 in the air soon!

Tony

Staff member
Getting ready to head to work. Another boring day staring at computer monitors.... Hope everyones day goes great.

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
Sounds like my day is better than yours ... way too much fun for you :biggrin1: At least you'll have all work to get some videos done :chuckles:

Tony

Staff member
Actually no. There is something wrong with my lappy and it won't run my editing software. So I have gotten jack done lol.

Tony

Staff member
If jack was actually done, I wouldn't care about anything hahaha :alcoholic:

On a side note for me today, I'm running to the local electronics store to pick up some voltage regulators for the backlight kit's. I'm going to see if I can get them to work on the DX7's for those of you that have them. Because of this, the ones that were ordered over the weekend may be delayed a day or so so I can install the reg's in them. They are meant for 6volts input max, and with fresh AA's, the radio has a little more than that. So, we shall see what I can come up with.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
howdy y'all.... I am Gaba

I am going to be a regular here.. just wanna say.. blade mSR is one of my fav fav heli's// and flies great i mean awesome with DX6i... much better than the stock tx... ohh its so smooth, i think its the size of the rx, and just an amazing rx... well... tell me what do you think.. any special settings, anything you think will make it any better!!

also , i am a nob in 450's.. i got my exi 450... help me with the build! :)

Tony

Staff member
I will try to get my settings for my mSR up here on the site. I have ment to do that for a while now, and just have not had time. I wish I had time to just go out and fly lol.

Tony

Staff member
Okay, It's Easter Sunday and I hope everyone has a great day. My favorite part of this day is hiding crap from the kids, then sending them outside for hours on end so that I can sit inside and play with my toys lol. But, that is not going to happen this year. Gotz ta work.

Also, just a reminder for everyone. The forum will be down tomorrow, probably all day while we install some software and make some things better in here. So, if there is something that you would like to see on this forum, now is the time to post it. Cause I will be modifying all of the code on the forum.

Thanks everyone.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Had a crazy amount of fun today! Flew my hbfp at Fff! Off man!! This l'ill heli is a blast!! Y'all should try it ! :)

Not scared of it anymore now that I am working on a monstrosity! Lol.. My 450.. Don't laugh it is a monster for me! :) lol

Tony

Staff member
Well, just reinstalled the OS on my computer hoping to clean some things up and make it just a hair faster. I think I see some major OC'ing in my future...

Tony

Staff member
Man this figures. Tester we had 40mph sustained winds, and tonight is a beautiful evening with light winds nd I'm stuck at work.

Tony

Staff member
Well, today is starting off crappy. After telling the people over in China that I just want my cameras, they tell me they just want to issue a refund. Okee, if that is the way they want it. I'm sure there are other members on here that are going to be filing a dispute and leaving negative feedback. If you see my #11 post in the HK video section, you will read what has been going on. Not something you want to wake up to.....

Tony

Staff member
I think I'm the only one that posts in here. today is one of those days that I just wish that I could have stayed in bed. Just tired. but, gotta get up, get around, strap the gun on, and head to work... Oh yeah, and gotta smile while I'm there. Wait... No I don't, one of the requirements is to be serious all the time.... Yeah, that is why I was flying my helicopters around the base hahaha

Lee

Watching the Formula 1. For all you guys Stateside. Thats a car race where the cars go round a track with left AND right hand corners :D LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom