You Log In, You Post In Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony

Staff member
This thread is a VERY eclectic group of topics lmao. I dare you to sit down one morning and read all 2202 posts that are in this thread. It gets interesting some times lmao.

Tony

Staff member
Just go into the forum which you wish to post in, and click on the "Post New Thread" at the top left of the forum, below the header and ad. In there, you can post a new thread. Please make sure to post it in the correct section though.

Tony

Staff member
I have no clue. Burnt the traces on the balance board inside the charger. I Have done a temp fix, but need to call them to see if I can get a replacement. Every time I hook something up now, it shows "Error" then works as it should. I'm just a little worried about the error that flashes. It's about the way my weekend has gone...

pvolcko

That sucks. Hope it's under warranty still and that your shop will honor it. I went through EPBuddy on mine and they took care of it when my 3010b wouldn't balance a 6S pack anymore.

Tony

Staff member
It was a trace that burnt. I ordered it through EP Buddy as well, but this had to of been my fault. Never seen one just burn before. I just stuck a wire on it. I am thinking about calling to see if I can get another balance board to solder in.

Slobberdog

Tony there is videos on YouTube of the icharger just going up in smoke so might not have been your fault.

- - - Updated - - -

nice pics Tony, but I thought you was gonna chuck the dfc head on that

Tony

Staff member
The DFC head is going to Derek on the other 450. And these pictures were taken back in June 2012. As for the charger, it's still working, so we will just keep abusing it...

Tony

Staff member
I have not gotten anything done this weekend. Made a pretty good mess. Is that progress? lmao. Have to make the best out of this Monday... Someone come up here and finish the 600!

murankar

Staff member
Wow today has been a day of accomplishment. My wife (whom I love very much) has found my install disk for Real Flight Basic, w00t. I now have it installed on my aging lappy which handled it just nicely, I knew it would. I also managed to fix the original power supply for it so now I can overclock the cpu with the push of a button. MSI made the cpu overclokable with a push button not me so its set from the factory. I am now setting up a few other programs on the lappy that will hopefully help me with making better blender 3d renders. By the time I get done today I should be able to run nVidia's cuda toolkit which will allow me to unlock the power of this video card (GTX 285m).

I also now have VLC setup in conjunction with audacity for desktop recording with audio. It will take a little work in the edit stage but I think it will be minimal, just a matter of lining up the audio with the video.

murankar

Staff member
Wow I killed another thread.

Anyways found out last night that I may have lost over 3000 digital images taken since 2010. Which means my 2 fun fly sessions that I have are lost. I have about 10% chance of recovery.

Gotta love portable storage.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom