You Log In, You Post In Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfman76

no what happened is the girls cousin was gonna do the dump on her from above on a deck and the very big bucket slipped and landed on her head breaking her neck i think she was 16 from missisippi or missouri

murankar

Staff member
Today so far has proven to be a decent day. Went to the Vets only Lincoln Electric Job fair. Afterwards there was a employment boot camp deal. During that I found 6 possibles ranging from city level to a menial tow truck driver. One of the 6 possibles has an open job fair tomorrow, Un-armed roving Security for Hillcrest Hospital (Cleveland Clinic). Best part of today is the hostess from todays veteran job fair will be working with me for most of tomorrow after the Security job fair. Since I was the last one to leave the job fair I gave the hostess a 30 to 60 second over view of my last 5 or so years and she responded by saying "I think I have a job position for you, it's Lubrizal have you heard of em!" It has a great starting salary with a no experience required and they are training candidates. Training can be 6 to 9 months and in some rare cases 12 months. She also said I could be looking at about $22 and hour after my second year depending on position. My dad retired after 40+ years of service.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

wolfman76

going tuesday to talk to HR at Con-Way to pull double n triple trailers we will see how it turns out all short driving

Tony

Staff member
Have fun with the wiggle wagons. I have only pulled double tankers, and didn't much enjoy it. But, that was a live load and that back trailer would be all over the place.

Tony

Staff member
Looks like it's changing again. Now, we are on the path to do some regional hauling. About $400 more a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom