You Log In, You Post In Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

cml001

Tired.. Super long day at work in the humid heat of the south.. Wore out.. And can't sleep.. This sucks!

Tony

Staff member
I'm glad I'm not the only one that can't sleep. Not sure why, but 0300 and just woke up. Sucks when I have to be at an interview in 5 hours...

cml001

Well good luck w the interview!... So what's up with that.. Where are u working now.. I know recently u left security was it.. Had another fall thru on ya and ended up doin something.. Lowes.. Hell I can't remember.

Tony

Staff member
I'm not working anywhere. Just here on the site and around the house. Trying to get back into a truck, but it's hard as hell when you have been out of them as long as I have. Is what it is though I guess.

murankar

Staff member
Good luck Tony. I hope things worked out.

I applied for a Supervisors job and was not qualified enough, ironic.

Went out again with my friend yesterday to assist him with his business, home remodeling with some landscaping. Yesterday was landscaping and boy it was a rough day. I was not the work that was tough its the fact that my back has me laid up at the moment and do squat at my house. I am also dealing with poison ivy from my yard and I still have one section left which is the worst for poison ivy. I do have a tyvec suite on standby and will need to find a few more things to ensure I do not get it again. I also have to plan for its disposal which will probably be yard waist bags. I cant burn it or send through a chipper. Normal bundles will infect the garbage guy so I got a lot of planning to do. It will get done. Who knows I just may spray herbicide to help out. If the ivy is dead a good chance it will be below head level, i know the oils are still active for many years after its been killed. Either way it will get done even if I have to suffer again.

Tony

Staff member
Filled out all of the paperwork out today. I start Monday. But as with anything else, there is a good, and a bad. The good is I will not have to worry about any of my bills anymore. I will have the money to do what I want, when I want. The bad is I will not have time to spend it. I will not have time to get on this site very often and I will not have time to fly anything. I'm going to enjoy having my old paychecks back. But I'm going to hate driving again.

stokke

My kid (4 months now) is screaming like crazy all day long. Doesn't want to sleep, won't sit in his play pen (or whatev), won't sit on anybody's lap - nothing! He's just pissed off. Both me and his mom are going crazy! Man, I miss my old life sometimes LOL :D

murankar

Staff member
Could your child be starting teething? Normally they will have a fever at the same time.

Holy cow batman, it's hurting worse than yesterday. I am hoping what i am feeling is due to not having a pain pill in a long time. Cant really move to much or i get a nice long burst of pain.

Nough ranting about how much this sucks.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Slobberdog

Well just had new broadband line installed, fibre optic baby,

Old line 14 down and 0.5 up
New line 35 down and 20 up and should get better over the next few days, oh and that's testing on wifi.

Should be better to upload a video now, but first must shoot a video,

Stambo

Well just had new broadband line installed, fibre optic baby,

Old line 14 down and 0.5 up
New line 35 down and 20 up and should get better over the next few days, oh and that's testing on wifi.

Should be better to upload a video now, but first must shoot a video,

Fibre rocks. :)

Speedtest22-8.png

This was to Auckland which is about 160km but I get similar results international, maybe with higher ping.
Unfortunately thats my business line.
Fibre is not available at my home. :(

Speedtest22-8.png

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
No fiber here. Just this slow ass wireless crap that I'm on. supposed to be 6/6, but I rarely see that. Wish I could get 20+...

Tony

Staff member
Wow URI. Latency and upload SUCK lol. I would be bitching at them about that.

Matt, STFU, I don't want to hear it... lol.

Tony

Staff member
So... I do some much needed wire management in my little networking room and all of a sudden, my internet quits working. I have it narrowed down to the POE or the antenna. Hopefully they can get someone out here soon to replace them... ugh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom