You Log In, You Post In Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slobberdog

Sounds good Tony,

On another note, just uploaded a short video, and it took less than two mins, freaking fast for me,

callsign4223

Staff member
I'm about to throw this fish tank in the yard. First a snail crawls in my overflow and almost floods my living room last night. And this morning I wake up to find that the return hose came loose in the middle of the night and dumped 8 gallons of saltwater on my carpet. I did not want to wake up and do a water change and carpet cleaning this morning!!!!!!!! Hopefully this is the last of the mishaps with this tank for a while.

Stambo

I have never seen the fascination of fish in a tank.
You can't train them, they don't catch rodents or eat burglars. (unless it's a mighty large tank :))
They won't curl up on or next to you, what's the point?
As far as I am concerned the only place fish belong in a house is the fridge or the frying pan. :) :biggrin1:

Tony

Staff member
I like building them more than looking at them. Love setting up the lights, I enjoyed building the sump even though I don' twant to do that again. I love setting up my apex and doing all of the coding on that thing. But now that it's done and running, I'm ready to sell it and get something else.

Tony

Staff member
Went to log into my ebay account today, and it stated that my account doesn't exist... This is going to suck. Been on hold for about 30 minutes now. :banghead:

Tony

Staff member
Just shot a blog video and it's useless. I was outside, and it's getting hotter. But the heat, sun and wind were not the issue. I didn't notice that I was on a 4:3 ratio on the camera (just updated my camera software) and not 16:9, and the image was mirrored! Ugh. I can fix the mirroring, but I can't fix the ratio. Ah well, can't win them all. I will make a new one someday.

murankar

Staff member
Today a load has been lifted. The first interview is done. I think its going to be the only one.

I interviewed at a company call Lubrizol. Some of you may know them, if not then they make additives for liquids ranging from fuel to oil to cutting lubricants. If you have a liquid that needs an additive more than likely they make it.

I guess I should know by Monday if I got it or not.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Tony

Staff member
I shot a new video. I'm uploading it now. So keep your eyes peeled for a new blog. And don't pass out...

murankar

Staff member
Just saw a 57 corvette fuelly for sale. 94,500 asking price. It was not in absolute perfect condition, paint looked faded. It is cream wight on red.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Tony

Staff member
Wow, I LOVE being kicked in the nuts when I'm already down. Now, not only can I not pay my bills, my brother in law expects me to allow him, his wife and their kid to stay in my house, RENT FREE while they go out and eat, buy crap for their car and rub it in my face. That bottle is getting a little deeper. Lets see if I can find teh bottom. I'm done. I give up.

Tony

Staff member
I'm damn sure not going to do that. But, I have sold my DX8 so that buys me a little time to make some money at this new job. The cherry on top would be if I don't get this job after waiting this long... Not sure what I would do then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom