The New RC-Help helicopter

BOKI

Hi Stokkie ; Just wanted to say I wanted to help everyone on the site out & donate $100 towards the New Helicopter! I Know its a big expense to buy all the parts to build & have parts on hand in case of a crash or something wearing out also! So I Can't wait to see some videos sometime! THE BEST BOKIE 1:25 AM ILLINOIS TIME MONDAY!

Tony

Staff member
Boki, we all greatly appreciate your donation. Gaba has the helicopter all boxed up and ready to ship to me. Once I get it I'm going to put it back into the condition that it was purchased in. The first video will just be an introduction video explaining what we have and what we are planning to do with it, what we need to finish the build and so on. Everything that is done to this helicopter will be documented. If not on video, then in a thread. Again, we appreciate your donation greatly.

wolfman76

OUTSTANDING BOKI!!!!!!!!!! hey tony at this rate you might be able to get the rock solid servos you mentioned before but yet again that is your call and i am sure you will make the right decision... ROCK ON RC-HELP!!!!! :applouse::applouse::applouse::triumphant::triumphant::triumphant::respekt::respekt::respekt::yourock::yourock::yourock::yourock::hdbng::hdbng::hdbng::chickendance::chickendance::chickendance:

Last edited:

BOKI

Hi Breeze 400; Hey Thanks for your comment & the funny icons on it neat! Glad to help out the site & fellow RC guys ! Just love the site & you guys are GREAT !!!

- - - Updated - - -

Hi wolkf man76 : Just wanted to Thank You for your comment You guys are Great ! I sold 2 pair of work shoes worth $ 200 for $ 100 to get rid of them! So I could help everyone out! Just love the site & all you RC guys are great! Can't get the fun smiles to work on My computer don't know why! Go to more icons & only puts in words no icon! ? THE BEST BOKI

BOKI

HI tony; Just Thanking you again for having such a nice site & a great bunch of RC guys! Look forward to getting on the site always ! Glad I could figure out how I could hep out everyone ! Only thing in LIFE IS RC For FUN !! Tony I go to more icons on the right bring them up can't get them to work just the Tex no Icon ! ?

- - - Updated - - -

HI Lee; All I have to do is RC & that's just great & I'm glad everyone can maybe enjoy that New helicopter ! Thanks for your comment! Look forward to being on the site all the time! Great site & a great bunch of guy's! RC ! RC ! THE BEST BOKI !

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Murankar; You are the first person to help on this site glad I can do something to help out the site! Still making mistakes on the site its all new to me ! Just love RC & the site & the guys & all there RC stuff! Thanks again for you comment & I hope it helps with the new helicopter on our site! BOKI 1:20PM MONDAY ILLINOIS TIME THE BEST!!

BOKI

Tony; Can I make the Icons in the more Icons list work all that comes up is the TEXT not the ICON ! Any Help appreciated! BOKI

Whirlybird

Boki, they should work by clicking on them. You must be in the "Advanced" menu.
But you can type them in if you know the words . . .

The word must be between colons, no spaces or capital letters . . .

dizzy with colons [:] around it is :dizzy:
popcorn is :popcorn: lol is :lol: etc:

Last edited:

BOKI

HI Whirlybird ; I was in Advanced message! I'll have to try it out some of the are neat! :dizzy: BOKI

- - - Updated - - -

HI Whirlybird : I got it figured out now your going to get all kinds of them! :thumbs up

- - - Updated - - -

HI Whirlybird : I got it figured out now your going to get all kinds of them! :thumbs up:

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Whirlybird; I'll try it again two thumbs up:

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Whirlybird; I'll try it again :two thumbs up:

- - - Updated - - -

HI Stokke ; Just am glad to be able to help the site & just love the site & helicopters! TH BEST BOKI :thumbsup:

BOKI

HI Murankar; just figuring things out gradually I got My dampers so I'm going to start My head rebuild hope tomorrow! BOKI :twothumbsup:

Whirlybird

Remember, Boki . . . NO spaces in the words between the colons . . . two thumbs up is twothumbsup . . . with the colons around it . . .

Looks like you got it :twothumbsup:

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
And the helicopter was put in mail today too. Tiny will get a lot of goodies Wednesday ;) haha

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

Tony

Staff member
Jesse, that's awesome and I thank you for that. Im sure I will need them lmao. Gaba, I will be looking for it when I wake up Wed. Boki, when you put in the text for the smilies, it has to be the exact way it shows in the popup. All these are is text replaced with images. Just put your cursor where you want it to show, pull up the smilie box (you don't have to be in advanced mode, you cna do it from the quick reply by clicking on the smilies and then Click on More at the bottom. That will bring up teh full window. Then you can click on any of the smilies that you want and they will be inserted where your cursor was located. Hope this helps.

As for the heli, there may have been some setbacks. With what the heli costs plus shipping and so on, we don't have a lot of money. I would love to fork out the rest from my own pocket, but when I only have $18 in my bank account, that is just not possible. We will just have to either wait until way later to finish this build or hope like hell more donations come in. At this time, I do not see the 600N getting finished any time soon. No servos means no setup videos means not worth even picking up the camera.

Holidays around my house are the WORST time of year. There is no money, there is no time, and in my case, there is no sleep. Only two more years until my wife graduates and we can start being a happy family again... But for now, unless there is money hidden in my yard that I don't know about, the heli project is on hold.

heli-maniac

I have got a real great deal on 4 of the 5 NEW servos need for the RC Help Helicopter and have let Tony know about them
But as he said above the donation pile has taken a big hit on just buying the Heli . with a few more donations the RC Help heli could have most of its parts for the start of the set up stuff that Tony will Need
I want to thank every body thats donated so less get some more donations put in and get this stuff needed to get the heli together at least

Tony

Staff member
I updated the first page with the amount of money that is left in the account. This includes teh $379 for the heli, $28 for the pipe, and $22 for shipping. At the time of this post, we have $44 in the account after said debts. I 'might' be able to buy a gallon of fuel with that lol.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
I have a guy that gets me a gallon of 30 prevent heli fuel for 18 bucks (half price almost) lol the only problem is how will you get it from me lol

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

Top Bottom