The New RC-Help helicopter

heli-maniac

Just go to any web sight that Carries the gears and look to see if the part numbers are the same. That will tell you if they will work! Lol
thats what they show for it but if it has been up graded then it may not thats why i asked for the tooth count say they changed the auto gear to a new MO.8 gear then they will not work

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
thats what they show for it but if it has been up graded then it may not thats why i asked for the tooth count say they changed the auto gear to a new MO.8 gear then they will not work

Cool! I'm not really sure what sized heli gears are interchangeable. Last time I bought gears for my 600 was two summers ago. I could count my spars and see what I have if you want. That is if GABA dosen't respond! Lol.

heli-maniac

these most likely will fit i just want to make sure they are the same is all i cant use them so im out the 24 bucks so if they fit the RC-Help 600n then im sending them to Tony

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Jesse I am not around the heli right now. thats why I havent responded.. I am in arlington today. i go back today to the apartment, and I will count the teeth. :D

Tony

Staff member
Jesse I am not around the heli right now. thats why I havent responded.. I am in arlington today. i go back today to the apartment, and I will count the teeth as well as tear it down, box it up and get it ready to ship to Tony :D

I went ahead and corrected your statement :biggrin1:

Tony

Staff member
As of this post, we have had $343.16 in donation. Thanks to the wonderful PayPal fees, that number was cut down to about $327 or so. Gaba paid $379 for the heli ($350 + Tax, remember he got it from a LHS) and I have just forwarded him the rest of the money for the heli. So we are free and clear from debt on the heli.

$47 of that came from me and the revenue that came from the ads here on Rc-Help.com. Now, since we are free and clear on the helicopter, we can start getting spare parts for the bird. Jesse says he may have front TT gears for it however we are awaiting Gaba to give a final response to know for sure if they will work. I"m sure they will because it doesn't look like anything has been upgraded on this helicopter. I know we will need the following items as spares.

TT Front Gear Set
TT Rear Gear Set
Tail Blades
Tail Boom
TT Rod
TT Bearing Holder(s)
Skids (I don't like the ones that are on it lol)
Main Shafts (5 or so)
Feathering shafts (5 or so)
Linkages (one pack will work. Or we will just get the DFC Head).
Main Gears (5)
Auto Gears (5)
Main Blades (this is the most expensive at $80)

As you can see, there is a pretty extensive list going on there. But, it's what every member should have on hand with any helicopter they have. No matter what, you can crash a few times and still have spares laying around.

We do still need servos and that will actually be our next purchase. Because this is a nitro bird, we will need 5 servos. Cyclic, throttle and tail. Should run us about $200 if we can find a good deal. This isn't over yet, but the hardest part is done.

Tony

Staff member
Alright, I could not help myself. I saw Gaba's video on the Outrage 55 Evo muffler and decided to check on it again. They started out with a price of $94.99. When Gaba picked his up, it was $18.99. NOW, it's only $16.99. I just couldn't help myself. I told myself way back when that I would never order from helidirect again because of their ourtagous shipping costs, but I just couldn't pass this up. $16.99 plus $10.xx for shipping too, me to about $28, just shy actually. So we are going to be taking the 50 muffler off and putting on one that is supposed to be on the helicopter. If the DFC head was on sale, I would have picked that up as well. But, it's still $70...

heli-maniac

Amain has these blades for it
EcoPower Carbon Fiber Main Rotor Blades (600mm) [ECP-2013] | RC Helicopters - A Main Hobbies for 36.99
and
EcoPower Carbon Fiber Tail Rotor Blades (95mm) [ECP-2004] | RC Helicopters - A Main Hobbies for 7.49
but i think the KBDDs 13.99 would be best they can take some hits to were the carbon fiber one will split dont ask how i know that

- - - Updated - - -

Alright, I could not help myself. I saw Gaba's video on the Outrage 55 Evo muffler and decided to check on it again. They started out with a price of $94.99. When Gaba picked his up, it was $18.99. NOW, it's only $16.99. I just couldn't help myself. I told myself way back when that I would never order from helidirect again because of their ourtagous shipping costs, but I just couldn't pass this up. $16.99 plus $10.xx for shipping too, me to about $28, just shy actually. So we are going to be taking the 50 muffler off and putting on one that is supposed to be on the helicopter. If the DFC head was on sale, I would have picked that up as well. But, it's still $70...
i got my dfc up grade for 57.99 and 40.00 for the swash there is one place that has the whole thing comp. head with the swash for 139.00

heli-maniac

look again it dose not come with the rotor grips or a feathering shaft that is the one i bought from some were else

- - - Updated - - -

this the one i was talking about for the 139. From Taiwan free shipping
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Align-T-REX...racter_Radio_Control_Toys&hash=item416ba55504

this one is USA
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ALIGN-T-REX...racter_Radio_Control_Toys&hash=item27ccc14aba

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
Good thing I didn't order it then. I will just stick with whats on it. No sense in spending over a bill for something that has virtually no impact on the heli.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
I don't know why you guys continually want to use cheep parts! Do you know just how much power A 600 sized bird has? Did Tony not tell you about his experiance with A blade coming apart and allmost hitting his head? Blades need to be high quallity on these birds! Eather Edge blades or Align blades or something on that line. A main hobbies Is not A great supplyer of align parts! You have to look into A place like Experiance RC or Rons heli pro south. Places like that that deal exclusivly on higher end helis. I allways get the best deals on parts for my 600 from Experiance rc. Not to mention that you won't get great performance out of cheep blades. They will flex and bend way before the preformance of the bird gives out! I know your all trying to save money. But somethings you can't skim on. Come on if we wanted cheep then we should get an HK set up! LOL

Sorry if I sound A little harsh here but these are things that I strongly feel about! LOL.

- - - Updated - - -

HD600N 600 3G Carbon Fiber Blades

- - - Updated - - -

SHIPPING IS USUALLY PRETTY CHEEP HERE

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
bro, I have no intention of getting anything other than Align parts for this bird. It has Align blades on it now, but they are not the 3G blades that it needs (weighted differently). all spare parts will be Align, trust me. Bro you know me and what I have been through, i will not put a sub par part on this bird. If something fails, then I hope like hell I get it on video because it's going to be epic lmao.

No worries bro, it will stay 100% Align.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
I know you will man. I'm just trying to educate some of the guys that maybe do not know any better! LOL I tryed to call you testerday for some advice on pay pal. I figured it out though. You musy have been sleeping! LOL

Tony

Staff member
I probably was. I sleep from about 1000-1830. My phone has a feature on it that makes everything silent during those hours as well so I don't get anything. As for the parts, in the end I have the final say unless someone donates something. And even then, I still have the final say because I'm the one that has to stand next to that beast and fly it. I'm not going to jeopardize my safety or anyone elses because of cheap parts. I almost lost an eye with a 450, there is no way in hell I'm going to cheap out on a 600 lol.

Tony

Staff member
Yeah, I wish I had gotten that failure on video. However I was just testing and didn't have my camera. I assure you, there will be many videos in the future featuring the RCH Heli.

Top Bottom