Power Supply's Portable power supply

wolfman76

and you bought 2 at the same time just want to make sure so i can order 2... HAH i just looked at the item location which is indianapolis indiana i would probably have in a day or 2 from time of order... lol COOL

Last edited:

wolfman76

thanks tony i am definitely going to get me 2 which do you think is the better deal??? i sent a message to the seller of the first one you posted in indianapolis asking him if shipping would be 12 dollars for both if i ordered 2 at same time or 12 each... decision to be made soon

Tony

Staff member
I would get what ever ones are cheapest. The PSU's work well. So far, with everyone that I have seen on here that has purchased them, no one has had a failure. I'm sure it will happen, but so far it hasn't. And I have charged at a full 30 amps more than once. They hardly break a sweat.

deano1

Hi Graham this is the 10awg wire diagram its the same as mine. Hope this is helpful any problems let me no.
Untitled.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Graham Lawrie

Brilliant diagram, just need where the switches and digital displays wire to.
:)
Many thanks
G

Checked mine and it is wired the same as the diagram:) Now just the switches and volt meters:)

Last edited:

deano1

10awg wire.jpg137.jpg186.jpgHi Graham wiring the volt meters is easy just a case of two wires I used the Futaba extension leads and connections to make it easy for when you pop the lid on just connect up. on the 12v side I used some ring connections onto the binding posts.

10awg wire.jpg

137.jpg

186.jpg

deano1

Hi Grayham your wires as follows.
10= Red.
6 = Black.
4 = White.
8 = White.
Untitled.jpg
This diagram is like mine but for the number 4 white wire which I did not use but am sure this will work fine do not forget the blue bridging wire any problems just ask.

Untitled.jpg

Graham Lawrie

Diagram s are very good this is what I needed:) Kev put me right, got everything working. I have had to dismantle my mancave to allow wood worm treatment:)
I am going to redesign it. In the meantime my charger is on hold until the weekend:(

I think but could be wrong that my wires are different, so will copy the diagram.

deano1

Hi cml001 thanks am glad you like the diagrams how is your portable power supply getting on did you eventually put some fans on it to keep it cool or has it been ok:wavey:

cml001

No fans... It's just fine. Freak'n awesome! Thanks again for all the help. I love it dude. Later on I'll get another piece of plexi and replace the cracked one.. But yeah she rocks!

- - - Updated - - -

I was think'n bout doin the led thing like Tony, May do the plexi then.

Top Bottom