Power Supply's Portable power supply

Slobberdog

When you have copied the table I gave you, you have doubled it, the diagram I posted is for your 24 pin config for the power supply that your using

So join the "y"s

N N N N N Y Top row of 6 pins
N N N N Y N next row
N N N Y N N 3rd row
N N N N N N none touched in this row

hope this helps a bit more

redwings

When you have copied the table I gave you, you have doubled it, the diagram I posted is for your 24 pin config for the power supply that your using

So join the "y"s

N N N N N Y Top row of 6 pins
N N N N Y N next row
N N N Y N N 3rd row
N N N N N N none touched in this row

hope this helps a bit more

No problem, I got the last diagram , I just tried to post the other diagram with the fan cut off beside it. I guess it posted directly beside yours.

redwings

Alright, got the pins sorted out. tested the voltage on my volt meter on (ACV) I had 26.7v. Does that sound right for a single power supply. Did I have the tester on the wrong settings.

Tony

Staff member
Make sure your charger cna handle that kind of voltage. I know the 306 can, but not sure what charger you are using.

pvolcko

You also said you used ACV setting on your meter. These are DC output supplies. There should be no AC component to the output. Switch to DCV.

redwings

Aw crap Ill change the settings

You also said you used ACV setting on your meter. These are DC output supplies. There should be no AC component to the output. Switch to DCV.

- - - Updated - - -

Aw crap Ill change the settings

Top Bottom