You Log In, You Post In Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

murankar

Staff member
Just spent 20 minutes in my dress uniform outside. 21°F with a wind chill of 2°F. Real fun.

Forgot something: good luck Tony you got this.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

wolfman76

No power just gives me a good excuse to get some serious snuggling in with my lady (wink wink).. you know for warmth. . Lol

Tony

Staff member
Brought Dawg back home today. For those that don't know, Dawg is my Black Lab. I can assure you, my neighbors will stay off my property lmao.

murankar

Staff member
I guess thats a good thing, right??????? Hope things are going better for ya.

My van has issues as some may know. I hope I just tackled one of them. I went and changed the Power steering fluid. Wen and sucked out all the fluid out of the reservoir, took off the return line and had the wife start the van and rock the steering wheel from side to side to get out most of old stuff. Refiled and now just need to wait and see if it worked. On the test drive that whining noise was cut down by quite a bit, time will tell.

murankar

Staff member
Well some more good news. The hard drive i thought to be bad, well it's not. I got it to mount and transfered a few photos off. The pictures I thought I lost were on the either (the inevitable thought was good and still is) hard drive. I got the files transformed to the lappy along with almost 400 gigs of other data that's need sorted and deleted if need be.

Gold day so far. Also my oldest son likes flying wings in my SIM. So I think I know what he might get soon, the ft versa. So now I really need to get hot on finishing it.

Karubah

Just started my 7th week straight, out in the never never. Temps hovering around 40c every day. Looking forward to going home for 5 days next week. Have had the disco up every 10 days or so to video the job. Have orders for DVDs when it's finished. Think I might charge them for them and donate proceeds to research for prostate cancer, so will see how that goes. Have had plenty of practice FPVing,as I now have around an hrs worth of video that will need a little trimming. Anyone know a good editor?

EyeStation

Hey Tony, Just an FYI. The BrokeAuto.com banner at the top of the page is obstructed by the "Log In-Settings" stuff at the right top of page. Maybe shrink it in height to fit under the Settings stuff, so it can be in full view no matter what size window.
djb

As viewed with Firefox on Windows XP.

EyeStation

1360 x 768 and the Facebook logo would mask the right side of the Banner.
Not sure if my browser is zoomed in any way.

murankar

Staff member
12 hours in the freezing cold with rain. Embrace the suck. Day 2 starts tomorrow. I hope it goes quicker tomorrow.

cml001

Hope so.. It starts here in GA tonight.. The quicker u get it gone the quicker we will.. The plant even called yesterday morning and canceled my shift tomorrow and gave a late start up thurs... Either I'm out a day and a half pay or use up vacation time.. Mixed feelings on this one... Don't wanna go in even if it was a normal day... But my wallet will definitely miss the funds.... Plus.. Lol... I didn't get onboard with u guys on a snow skidder... Lol.. I'll stay under cover with my boo most of the day... Chili already in the crock... I'll have a good day regardless... I can find a positive.. Lol

Last edited:

murankar

Staff member
I have to back out in it again tomorrow. We normally don't cancel work to to most weather conditions. Like today, 30f with wind chill of 18f and raining. Still doing inventory outside. It could be 110f and 90% humidity we are still doing what needs to be done outside.

Now ft. Hood will close if ice on the roads is forecasted. Texas has no real way to clear the roads in central to southern regions.

Embrace the suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom