You Log In, You Post In Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

EyeStation

What kind of crap is this... I went to bed last night (er this morning...) and knew there was supposed to be a "dusting" of snow. I wake up and we had 3" and it's still snowing heavy. I have been awake for a while, so we are over 4" now. This sucks...

Ya shoulda built a sno-skidder!

Derek

My skidder works really well on the packed down snow on the streets/parking lots and it does well in the yard on the dryer snow. we have a lot of very wet snow right now and the skidder really seems to almost stick to the snow.

callsign4223

Staff member
You know how it is Tony. The weathermen here can predict a tornado within 30 seconds and 2 blocks, but if they say a dusting expect 6 inches and if they say 6 inches expect sunshine.

Tony

Staff member
I remember 12/24/09 when they said 1-2", and we ended up with a blizzard and over 14" lmao. I was so pissed that day...

Derek

we've had 14" of snow twice this year and we are supposedly gonna get another 14-18" this Tuesday. ugh! :censored:

Tony

Staff member
Yup, we have another storm on Tuesday, then yet another on Thursday. This week is going to SUCK!

wolfman76

We have had a record 36"s off snow fall so far 3rd largest snow fall in 30 years worth More on Tuesday also lot more on way..

Last edited:

cml001

Video is posted tony!.. Members video... I'm get'n the hang of it here at RCH.. Hehehe.. Speaking of.. Thought u were gonna show off ur wiring in the other thread yesterday... What happened bud?... Hehehe

Tony

Staff member
I was going to. Had the helicopter in my hand then had something to do. Forgot... It happens quite often lol.

cml001

Lol.. Bunch of comedians on here... I love it!

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine a bunch of us to at the field together... Be hilarious!

cml001

Ouuuu... Me too... Been at this plant for 3yrs now.. Thank goodness... Before that I was in the unemployment line for almost 7mths due to layoff... Found it was hard to find a jobby job... But keep the nose to the grind! What kinda work r u look'n for Tony? Anything us members can do to help ur search?

Tony

Staff member
I'm looking primarily for anything in the IT field. I need a company where I can advance. I fully plan on gaining many certs so that I can move up, I just need a foot in the door. But in all honesty, I will take just about anything, including jumping back into a truck for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom