You Log In, You Post In Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony

Staff member
I have not even looked. Other than main blades, I'm sure I have everything else. Just can't bring myself to fix a clone again. It hit the ground pretty hard. I know I need skids, blades and a flybar. Other than that, I'm not sure.

Killed that nice white canopy too lol. Ah well, it was clone too...

Adam

come on im sporting the erazor canopy on my clone lol which i havent flown oh since winter lmao.

Karubah

Off to Hawaii tomorrow.. 13 hr flight. Still haven,t packed a bag yet. Looking forward to seeing the northern hemisphere again it's been around 6 years since I was in the US. It's great when these trips don't cost anything!!

wolfman76

Off to Hawaii tomorrow.. 13 hr flight. Still haven,t packed a bag yet. Looking forward to seeing the northern hemisphere again it's been around 6 years since I was in the US. It's great when these trips don't cost anything!!

Hey I'll take that 13hr flight for you and tell you how it goes...... Lol

Tony

Staff member
I just found a 47" Edge 540 for $67. Balsa construction. Regular price $200. Smokin deal. Damn I need money. Yeah, like I need a third Edge 540 to never fly hahaha.

Really don't want to be at work today... Such a nice day!
I should be sitting outside laying my plans out and painstakingly cutting out pieces of balsa wood!
Really distracted now, and just want to build.
Need to try and have it built before bubs comes along

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom