You Log In, You Post In Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony

Staff member
One more hour, then I bounce. Have to make a stop and get my fuel for the 600 on the way home.

Mrs not feeling well, so meant an early mark for me... I'm not complaining, get to set up the new rx and tx in the plane ready for the weekend.
On the downside, am a little concerned about the Mrs, but she should be fine once she's rested a bit

Slobberdog

Two and three quarter hours to charge 3 3s 2200's I need more power, and I only got to use 2 as light went, doh.

Had to fly my 450 cos my 130xx is still poorly, need new tail servo and bracket as mine has cracked, might need new cyclic servo as well after my crash, but really enjoyed getting that thing screaming in to the air, I love idle up, makes this bird so much more stable,

Tony

Staff member
If all you need is 20 amps, then the 206 is a great charger. But if your like me and want more power, then the 30 amp 306 is perfect. I really wanted the 4010, but $350 was a bit much lol.

Tony

Staff member
A bear and a rabbit were taking a crap in the woods. The bear turns to the rabbit and asks, "do you have a problem with crap sticking to your fur?". The rabbit says no. So the bear wiped his butt with the rabbit...

Slobberdog

Hey Tony I got given a pair of water sky's for Xmas, and I've spent the last eight months looking for a lake on the slope....

heli-maniac

Hope to have the SB Warp back in the air this weekend I'm waiting on the CC BEC to come in for it
The Yep bec is A little low for the new KST servos . Good thing is the back up Warp is up and going and man that thing is super stable

Tony

Staff member
Thursday? Really? Should be Friday... Saturday would be even better... Ugh. Can I have a "Groundhog Day" on a Saturday please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom