You Log In, You Post In Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony

Staff member
I have 3. Two are good, which mean I need to keep at least one, and the third was given to me with busted pots. In all honesty, I would like to keep the two so that I can compare two different versions just by swapping the gyros out. But, money talks.

EyeStation

Heading out to the Giant Scale Show this morning in Palos Illinois.
http://palosrc.com/index.php?option=com_gcalendar&view=event&eventID=djF0MWNhbjdkZjJtb25jZDhqbW45M3F2bzQgcGFsb3NyY0Bt&start=1378051200&end=1378074600&gcid=1&Itemid=94

"Giant Scale R/C AIRSHOW
Hosted by Palos R/C Flying Club

All AMA members are welcome to fly
any aircraft 80" wingspan or larger,
biplanes 60" wingspan or larger,
jets wingspan + length =140" or larger.
300' paved runway with
100' groomed run off at each end.
Lunch will be provided for pilots and workers.
Date: Sunday September 1st, 2013
Time: Registration 8:30 a.m.
107th Street and Rt. 45 (La Grange Rd)
AMA Sanction #13-1369

JOIN US FOR A DAY OF FLYING AND FUN"

Look for some pictures and video tomorrow.

Derek

Purchased a new plane... Didn't mean to, it just happened lol.

I wonder if that would work on my wife.

"Hunny...I just bought a new plane! I didn't mean to do it, but it looked cool, and I wanted it, and, well, it just kinda happened." lmao

Tony

Staff member
The wife was with me lmao. We just got done eating dinner at Olive Garden and on the way home, I mentioned that I needed a new fuel pump for the 600. I asked if she minded if I stop into Hobbytown USA, and she said sure. So we went in. I got a brand new electric fuel pump, and in that same isle, was all of the BNF planes. I had been wanting to try one of their UMX planes, and they just had one come out that they just got in. I read the box, and she asked if I was ready to go. I started to put it back on the shelf, and she says "I thought you wanted it?" :shocked:

Long story short, I got my pump, plus a plane, 3 batteries (all they had) and the wire to charge them. I love my wife lmao.

Tony

Staff member
Just crashed the 450. Hard. It more than likely won't be rebuilt. So now I'm down to just the 600... sucky day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom