You Log In, You Post In Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Westy

LEGEND
Ah .... Sun is shining .... birds are tweeting ..... heli is waiting .... what to do what to do!!!!!

time to Lock and Load! boot loaded, batteries charged..... Off I go! beat that air oh wonderful heli!

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Can't fly here either! Rainy, cold, and windy! Tomorrow is going to be howling wind. Then rain all afternoon! Hmmm got the QAV all tqueked up and both cameras ready for action. Weather is not cooperating!

:frown::frown::frown:

Westy

LEGEND
I shall! .... I will take the good days ... when I get them ... Autumn (Fall) here! ..... weather gets cold and dreary from now on!

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Flew a few packs and a few tanks on my warp 360 and my vibe ..

Windy.. But beautiful day... Everyone left.... But I was still there just flying with the whole field to myself :)

:D

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

I was doing some inverted, waiting for my dad to take a picture of my BL while inverted... then the worst thing happened: The transmitter started telling me that the battery was low!!!! I figured, "well I got a minute while dad takes a pic"

Well, his phone was out of memory so he had to delete something... when he did though, it still said it was out of memory... so he sat there, trying to fix it, all the while the transmitter was sitting there beeping like a truck driver!

Finally he got enough space, and he was just about to take the picture, literally his finger was right over the button waiting for the right moment, then the TX gave up, letting go of the helicopter, letting it smash into the ground, inverted... *facepalm*

Luckily no damage suffered... other than my pride. :(

Tony

Staff member
Could be worse. I was flying Matt's (callsign4223) mcpx and flipped it inverted just to notice that at full negative pitch, the heli would not stay in the air lmao. I tried to catch it (too low to the ground to flip back over) but was too late. Same thing, hit T-Hold and just let it drop lmao.

WEll, except I couldn't hit TH... it totally stopped responding to the TX... so it kept doing random things on the ground...

Another bad thing about these micros is that if you crash, the motor under so much load drags the power down so much that the 3-in-1 stops responding to the TX controls, therefore continuing to spin around tearing itself up (ask me how I know that)

murankar

Staff member
Well today was not to productive byy very nice for flying. Yesterday I got the ct6b setup and tested on the test stand.

First test felt so weird, come to find out I needed to reverse the rudder in the tx. During the first test I had mad vibrations.

Second test was blade tracking. It was off because I did a complete reset up. I have +-10° of collective and I think +-10° cyclic. I made three full turns on the swash to blade grip rod and !!bam!!! Dead on tracking and no serious vibes.

Last night I found out that I have a rogue usbasp programmer. So now I have two in route since they are cheap.

More to follow in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom