You Log In, You Post In Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony

Staff member
Massive headache, hella tired and still have two hours to go. Only 4 days and 2 hours until I start my vacation that I'm being FORCED to take.

Tony

Staff member
Ah, Two more orders made for the heli today. This thing is going to be sweet when it's done!

Slobberdog

geez my day is draging, dont they realise I only work so I can have the things I want, only good point to being in work today is the fact that its raining outside.

30 Mins and counting, LOL

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
geez my day is draging, dont they realise I only work so I can have the things I want, only good point to being in work today is the fact that its raining outside.

30 Mins and counting, LOL

30 minutes! You should feel lucky! Lol I have 4 days left till I'm off! Hmmmm some things just not right! Lol

Lee

OMG!!! I hate moving :( So much stuff that you didn't know you had, and probably will never use.

Tony

Staff member
I was watching those storms earlier. The wind velocity was wicked in them. And still is. Hope everyones family and friends are okay down there. Usually we are the ones that get these big storms, but seems this year, we are avoiding them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom