You Log In, You Post In Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee

I'm so over packing. Why can't airlines just get there policies in line. One allows 40KG the other allows 23KG!!!! If i could have bought the first one. I would have packed in 2 mins, but cause we could only get the flight with 23KG, i have to move things around weigh things. Not take things that i need. And then there is the, "what happens when you get to the airport, and have some (not very nice person) that stings you for what ever they can charge you on." And then theres my Lipos. Will they or won't they let me take them????? STRESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

Lee

Saturday. Its the most stressful thing i do. I have got on Planes with 400KG of luggage before and not been charged. Then i had 40KG and was charged 500Euros!!!!! Its different every time.

murankar

Staff member
I got my lipos on the airliner when I left south Korea. Not sure if they will let you. I was worried about the same thing myself. Packed them ans hoped for the best.

Lee

I have my 600 in the hold and my Warp, QAV500 and my batteries in my hand luggage :eek1:

murankar

Staff member
That's a lot to carry on. I would put all batteries in with the 600. If you have a hard case then I would fill in the dead space with clothing.

I used my army physical fitness uniform. That also freed space and weight from my luggage.

I took my mCP X BL to school today for a presentation on helicopters. I did a 3D demonstration for it.
I told them where I got it, how much I payed for it (they couldn't believe it was so expensive!)
Then we went to the gym of the school and I flew it. I took off at 30% power. (how lame, right?)
I said "This isn't what I payed for."
I hit IU to 100% power. (geez)
I did a backflip to inverted.
I said "This is what I payed for!"
They all immediately started laughing when it flipped. (A class of about 20 or so so it was loud, especially from the echo from the big room.)

I finished the 3D demo in a few minutes. While I was flying the P.E. Coach came in and watched. :D Now I have impressed TWO teachers so far!

Funny thing is I carried it in a black briefcase thing. Everyone was staring like it was a bomb :D

Fun day it was.

murankar

Staff member
That some cool stuff. most people look at these things as toys and cant get over the the $100 hump for a "TOY". Now to get them on here so Tony can push them into the hobby. There is a new T.V. program on the horizon it's called "The Angry Housewives of RCH.com".

wolfman76

My lady would be an avid viewer of that show...lmao bladescraper(Keith is it?) Great going buddy glad it went good for you sound like a bunch of fun and most people i talk to can't believe what these helis can do

Yeah, I show people a video of Bert Kammerer and they say "it's gonna crash" every time is moves LOL
"Whoa, is it doing that?"

And funniest of all.
"He's a terrible pilot!"

Tony

Staff member
One more hour of work, then off for 9 days. If you don't hear from me for 9 days, don't worry lmao. yeah right.

Tony

Staff member
Walked in the house and the first thing I saw was the RCH Heli. Man, that thing is looking good!!! Just need to get that canopy painted. So much better than the rainbow heli that it once was!

heli-maniac

Walked in the house and the first thing I saw was the RCH Heli. Man, that thing is looking good!!! Just need to get that canopy painted. So much better than the rainbow heli that it once was!
because color is going to make it any better than before lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom