You Log In, You Post In Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I want to do that but I cant convince myself to destroy it yet >.<

- - - Updated - - -

P.S. I was replying to Super Bad :)

murankar

Staff member
I am on my 5th RC heli nation 2.0 episode. Been cleaning all day I am beat. Count down to Funfly begins, hope to be ready for it. Lots to pack and to remember.

I am on episode 76 and they just made a reference to a cricket bat.

Last edited:

murankar

Staff member
Yeah I cant say anything right now. Lets just say I owe Gaba a new kit for helping me. 14 days till funfly. I hope to get some practice in so I dont look like a total noob at the field. I am going to feel like the 5'9" skin and bones guy just starting out at a gym.

Tony

Staff member
Holy crap, it's going ot take forever to post all of these parts on ebay... Can't someone just give me a bunch of cash and I will ship them all at once? lmao

heli-maniac

got the last peace of the new bird ordered witch was the AR7200 BX brand new for under 190.
now as long as i dont find anything wrong with the bird when i get

Was just doing some invert...
Charged the battery and flipped it and it slammed into te tree. :(
Need new skids and boom (I think the boom was also broken before the crash)
Could use a new frame but it's not totally bad.

Tony

Staff member
OMG, I am finally caught up on the forum. Wow, Tony I need a salary for keeping up on this sucker now.

Want in one hand and ish in the other and see what one fills up first... I don't even get a salary on here lmao. But I know what you mean. But, today there was only 36 new threads, kinda slow....

Tony

Staff member
I get on for 7 hours, off 17 and I'm usually around the 30 mark, give or take. You have just been slacking on here. GET WITH THE PROGRAM!!!!! :biggrin1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom