You Log In, You Post In Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony

Staff member
lol, trudat.

Well, I did the remake and I also shot the promo video for the V686G giveaway. Now, sitting in front of the computer for hours of editing and uploading...

Tony

Staff member
Just received a call from my former boss. Because of working all of the time, I didn't have enough time to put towards getting a truck of my own so I had to resign my position. Well, this new position and getting my own truck is proving to be quite difficult and honestly, very hard to swallow. Well my former boss called just to check up on me and see how things are going. He told me I had not been taken off of payroll and that I'm still employed with them. Now, with that info, I'm not sure what I'm going to do... Life never gets easier...

Tony

Staff member
Nope, he doesn't want me to leave. He wants me back because the time I was there, I came to work on time, I did my job, and I went home. I knew how to do my job, I didn't screw anything up and they knew when they gave me a load, I did what had to be done. But you are right, hauling fuel again has brought back some memories that I never wanted back. But with this company, there are other options and that is what I'm talking to him about right now. If he can make something happen, I might go back, but I'm just not sure yet.

trainrider06

That sounds very positive, sounds like he recognizes your qualities and will move you on up through the company...this may be an opportunity for you to advance using the fuel trucks to step out of being trapped into them! Yes? No?

Tony

Staff member
I always have options. It's just sometimes it's between an ish samich and ish stew... Neither is a good one...

Tony

Staff member
That moment in life when you get done flying, come back in to close out the video, do everything you need to in telling the pro's, con's, likes & dislikes and so on, then you walk over to the camera, push the record button to stop recording, and it STARTS recording... Yeah... That's been the kind of day I'm having so far, and it's only 0940...

Tony

Staff member
Just finished installing a new fuel pump in my Z28. She is back to running like crap like before...

bababear

Rules are simple, when you log in, you post in this thread. This is a PG-13 area, so no R rated stuff. But, this is an Off-Topic area, so talk about anything you want.

At this time, I'm getting ready to take this forum live :wiggle:. The rest of the day will be filled with video making, and hopefully some flying if the wind will cooperate.

So, what are you up to?

I am having trouble with your free give away. We were aloud to vote for the way to set everything up as a log in or special drawing that would be fair to all. Now those of us who do not live in the 48 are up the creek with no paddle. Please help me and others understand why we are not included??????

Tony

Staff member
It's all about the cost of shipping. To ship something of this size, we are looking at $40+ and at this time, we are just not prepared to spend that kind of money on a giveaway. This is the first of many though and we are working our way towards opening this up to everyone. It just takes time to do things like this when you are just coming out of, or trying to come out of a hiatus.

bababear

It's all about the cost of shipping. To ship something of this size, we are looking at $40+ and at this time, we are just not prepared to spend that kind of money on a giveaway. This is the first of many though and we are working our way towards opening this up to everyone. It just takes time to do things like this when you are just coming out of, or trying to come out of a hiatus.

Thank you for replying and I understand better now. Have a great day and better tomorrow.

trainrider06

Its a bummer but we all gotta remember this is just a pilot giveaway....and it is up to the sponsors that have to make those decisions.....and pay for this! It's already a great thing that it's being offered at all to any of us!
Perhaps if this is a popular thing then in the future there should be a shipping clause in there so that all can have the chance at what is being offered for the giveaway.

Tony

Staff member
We are working on new giveaways that will ship directly from the retailer. And these will be worldwide giveaways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom