You Log In, You Post In Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

murankar

Staff member
Wow after 2 weeks or so its back. How long is this going to last. Amazing now that its back some people are finally coming out of the wood works to speak up. after what 2 years of dedication to helping out the door is closed, F you. I understand the situation fully, been there done that and still doing it, with no free tshirt to show the proof.

Just shows how many people actually use this site, what I mean use is sign up get the quick answer to their problem and then jet out. Amazing; truly amazing! Lets see how this plays out, I need help but other sites will slam me for asking a beginner question, where can i go oh-yah RCH is the best solution, got my answer thanks see you in a couple months when I crash and need help solving my issues.

If it was not for the support of the veterans of this site it would not have been half of what it was. I commend Tony for creating that one place where truly one could come.
I guess its time for me to throw the two fingers and shout DEUCES.

EyeStation

This will never help us who know and understand the rules for our flight.
[video=youtube_share;zoA7yLtvJDA]http://youtu.be/zoA7yLtvJDA[/video]

And THIS is an accident waiting to happen.
[video=youtube_share;ldhEsgcOq9U]http://youtu.be/ldhEsgcOq9U[/video]

Nothing like clearing your table for ya.

Last edited:

murankar

Staff member
This is another thing that frustrates me. All these people responded to the re-opening so where are they now.

This is my weekend to work, unfortunately I have to play Army this weekend so I am missing on 2 days at work. Gaui and Protos Mini are still down, although I am planning on new servos soon for the Gaui. I am also working on getting the HP DPS600PB power supplies ready for use. I am looking at the components needed to complete the build. I am looking at a 2k-10k ohm potentiometer, bullets, two maybe four switches, two digital voltage displays and 10g silicone wire. The case I am still trying to work out, not quite sure which route I want to go. One way is to build it out of 1/2 or 3/8 ply or hard wood, get an existing case and modify or go acrylic. The last way would be expensive, laborious, time consuming and the best looking but not the lightest. If I go pre existing case which one do I go for thats cheap, I will still need to add the deck inside also. My final design will need to fit a third DPS600PB as a drop and plug in when I get that power source. I will also need the switches, potentiometer and meter. My goal is to be ready to buy a PowerLab PL6. If I want to push that puppy to the limit I will need 30V of power, hence why I need the potentiometers. Those will allow me to drop the voltage to 10v per power unit. Hopefully ill be able to stress the psu less and still m,ax out total available power across the psu,s. The problem I have is finding the correct pot for the job. I have found them but not quite what i need. So if anyone knows anything about please help.

most of this should have been in the charger side of the forum. Ok might I digress. Work was PITA today, 12 hours of labor and I was almost late, well I was late because I was not in my work area on time even though I was on site on time.

callsign4223

Staff member
Hey Matt, I feel on ya on life being crazy. 12 hours of school, 40 hours of work. And now we are driving to California for Thanksgiving. Woohoo 24 hours of driving in a minivan with 3 kids and 4 adults.

murankar

Staff member
Holy stuff, thats worse than I got it, but then again I would trade 1 kid for 2 more adults any day. That means non stop driving, 8 hours each person. talk about making good time.

murankar

Staff member
that's an issue. I tend to make to each fill up. I have learned a nasty habbit from driving in Iraq. I dont drink and barely eat while on the road. Mostly snacks and a few sips of coffee when needed.

Tony

Staff member
Yeah, a few sips ends up being a cup, then my entire thermos is empty lmao. But, my bladder is the size of a barrel now thanks to driving... lol.

Tony

Staff member
Yes, you can. I, when I was OTR, drove 600 miles a day and never stopped. Now, you MUST take a 30 minute break every 8 hours.

Tony

Staff member
I assure you, it has not been deleted, you can ask Lee. We moved it into another forum to try and get RCH back up and running again. If you would like me to put it back, I will. I just feel that we need to keep the forum about the hobby and helping people which is something that I admit, here lately that has been a struggle. But, I have a few things planned and step 1 is to clean up the forum. Is this an issue? Again, Lee can confirm that the thread is still alive.

Squizzy

Weeeeeell, it's been a long time since I've been on here. And after trolling through the pages, it's good to be back.

Tony, super sorry to hear things are hard for you right now. Chin up, Matey; and "what next", rather than, "what has happened". You'll be right, Matey.

Apart from that, G'day to all and sundry...

Squizzy

Weeeeeell, it's been a long time since I've been on here. And after trolling through the pages, it's good to be back.

Tony, super sorry to hear things are hard for you right now. Chin up, Matey; and "what next", rather than, "what has happened". You'll be right, Matey.

Apart from that, G'day to all and sundry...

Tony

Staff member
Thanks Squizzy, things are getting better. Just going to take a while to get everything sorted out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom