You Log In, You Post In Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony

Staff member
Ah yeah, charging up batteries to have a little flying fun in the snow!!! So far, I have the 130x batteries charged, and I'm now charging the Align 150 batteries. Not sure if the 450 is going to make it to this flight session.

murankar

Staff member
Time to go back and finish packing grease that's 350°f. I know his it gets in the drum, what I don't know is his the hell do they get it out. I bet with a lot of scraping because thus stuff is super thick even at this temp.

Be back in 2 hours.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Lillyryan

The weather here is terrible at the moment and im itching to go flying. Everything is charged and raring go. Will just have to settle with chasding the cat with the quadcopter lol.

Tony

Staff member
Ice storm supposed to be moving in tomorrow. Went out and purchased a generator just in case. Already tested it and it works great. Now, I need to order the stuff to hook it up to my house so that I don't have to run extension cables.

Tony

Staff member
Not recovering, working... in the cold... in the rain... in the cold... on roads that could ice any time.... in the cold...

Did I mention in the cold?

Tony

Staff member
It's so cold that I now know "shrinkage" is a real thing!!! :lmao:

I think I'm going to head out to the garage, fuel up my heater, get my lights warmed up and see about shooting some videos. It's been too long!

Tony

Staff member
Wish it was good here. 14ºF with a 30mph wind. Woke up to pipes froze and had to spend the first hour outside working on them...

Lillyryan

Wish it was good here. 14ºF with a 30mph wind. Woke up to pipes froze and had to spend the first hour outside working on them...
Weather sounds pretty harsh there mate. Hope it soon gets better for you so you can get some flying in.

murankar

Staff member
Weather has turned for the worse. Snow, wind and cold for the next few days. Lets see if the kids have school tomorrow.

Been pluggging away at Java, so far not to bad. Lots of syntax that I have known just learning some of the granular details about Java. Got a project fired up now, not sure if Ill finish it though.

Last edited:

murankar

Staff member
I think I found a flying club. Its the Lake Geauga Helicopter Association: Lake Geauga Helicopter Association

Yearly membership is like $10. Not to bad but the field is a drive though. Oh btw herers my flying areas by my house:

The red box is my house and the two blue boxes are my flying options, a soccer field or my kids school.

flyingFields.jpg

flyingFields.jpg

callsign4223

Staff member
I have a few clubs around, but they are either 30 minutes or more away or have restrictions on flying due to proximity to an air force base. I just do most of my flying at local schools. This is my sons school which is 3 blocks away where I do 90% of my flying.Capture.jpg

Capture.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom