You Log In, You Post In Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfman76

We luz ya braw.... without you we would never have got this great band of bruthas n sistas and this awesome site. ...

Last edited:

Derek

There is definitely a "brotherhood" here and I enjoy seeing it and feeling it. It's very nice that I can bring my rc troubles/issues to the forum and be able to get help. Whether it be from someone that lives about an hour away from me (Kyle and Ken) or from someone on the other side of the globe (Lee, stoke, and blackwarrior).

I wish you the best, Tony! I hope things get smoothed out soon for you.

wolfman76

There are no words that express what I'm feeling right now. Lets just say, "rock bottom" is paradise compared to what I'm experiencing right now. I'm sorry to say, but I think it's all over. everything...

You are in our prayers brother and if you ever need a listening ear myself and I am sure many others are here for you.... much love my friend

dperry

Just ordered a 130x. Any input on this. It had great reviews. I'm used to 400+ size so I'm a little excited about this micro.

callsign4223

Staff member
I have loved mine. Tail can be shaky, but it doesn't bother me. I treat mine like a real life sim and have crashed the beejuz out of it. Just picked it up and went ahead flying.

Tony

Staff member
And I'm sure you are going to enjoy your 130x even more now that I have replaced the tail boom and skids... Oh wait, you still have to get it from me with is sitting here at MY HOUSE in order for you to fly it!!! lmao. Yeah, I'm not flying it either...

Tony

Staff member
This waking up at 0230 in the morning after no sleep and working 12 hours shifts hauling methanol is getting old. And I have only done it for one day... The only upside... The money is good. I don't think I have shared what I have been able to purchase in the last couple of weeks. If I can get some vacation time and some money saved up, I think you guys will like my ideas. Yes, even though I'm working my ass off and never on here, I'm still planning for the future of Rc-Help!!! You are going to LOVE what I have planned!

murankar

Staff member
Made it to my 3 rd week at my job. Today is day 2 on the production floor. I actually started doing my job today. Will see how things go. I reek of chemicals right now. Good thing I can shower at work right after my shift.

We have a full fledged locker room with everything one needs for a shower. It great that a company cares about you hygiene after work. This will save on hygiene gear at the house.

Anyhow I have 2 more days this week and then I am off for a week.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

wolfman76

I worked for TruGreen as a chemical applicator and they had one for then end of the day to clean all the liquid fert and weed killer off and toss our soiled uniforms into the bin

murankar

Staff member
Its easy to get used to. Its l
Almost like being pampered. This is the first employer I have had that provides things like this.

murankar

Staff member
Foundry work is some rough work. Lots of hard labor, but can pay off once you get your time in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom