You Log In, You Post In Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

murankar

Staff member
Yes its been rough but we are bouncing back.

Drill weekend, thank god its over for the month. Passed my physical fitness test and not much other stuff. Well there was just not anything to talk about. For the mist part boring as usual.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

callsign4223

Staff member
2 days, 1600 miles, 3 time zones. We have finally arrived at my wife's uncles house. Wow, 24 hours in a car with 3 kids and 4 adults and no one killed anyone.

Tony

Staff member
Been living in this house for a little over 11 months now and FINALLY got my thermostat hooked up. Now granted, this house came with a digital thermostat as most do now days, but the one that I had at my old house (yeah, I took it, I bought it lol) is a wifi thermostat that I can control from anywhere.

I had hooked it up when we first moved in and nothing was working. Once I put the thermostat on the base, the fan would just kick on. No heat, no AC, just the fan. And those other two things didn't work either. Well, finally found the manual and how to program a factory reset, then went through all of the parameters on it (holy crap, there are a TON of them...) and boom, I have my thermostat back. Now, I can change the temp at different times of the day to help save a little more money. And now I'm not sitting here looking at this thermostat sitting on my desk thinking "damn, that was $150 wasted...).

Today is starting out a little better than yesterday. Yesterday was horrible. Found out it was going to cost about $130 to put a tag on my 1996 Camaro, and that is only good for about 3 months and I would have to do it again. Just can't bring myself to do that.

Tony

Staff member
So much work to do, but my job is killing me. Seems, the colder it gets, the harder I have to work. And Tony's don't do well in cold... lol.

murankar

Staff member
I am simming now on Realflight 7.5.

Anyhow sleep study is done, Aiden had his birthday yesterday, today was crazy and now I want to relax on the sim. I have drill this weekend and I am off till monday night. MAn this work thing is starting to suck.

Tony

Staff member
I remember back at the first of this year I had said "I hope 2014 is better than 2013 was... nope... i just wish ONE thing would go right...

murankar

Staff member
Things are starting to move along now. I just got confirmation that my disability review is going to be submitted sometime in mid January. Should have a rating by June or July.

Tony

Staff member
Horrible week... More to come next week sadly... Busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest...

callsign4223

Staff member
Crappy day keeps getting worse. Started a water change on my fish tank and my big EXPENSIVE fish is dead :(

My tank heater is leaking and I have to buy a new heater. :(

My wife's passport application is in limbo because they didn't accept the official Texas certificate of live birth. No, they need an actual birth certificate. Not sure what the difference is but this is gonna cost $85 to get a rush job one so that we can get her passport back in time for our January cruise.

I'm just afraid to do anything else today. Who knows what else is waiting to smack me today.

Tony

Staff member
What happened to the fox?

Sucks about the passport. After they put the new rules in place, I knew then that I would never get one. Bunch of BS if you ask me.

Tony

Staff member
Flew my first helicopter in I can't remember how long today... Have they always been this twitchy?

murankar

Staff member
Stuck at work for another 12 hours. Monday off then 3 night shifts. Good thing is long break is coming up so that's good.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom