You Log In, You Post In Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony

Staff member
It doesn't seem like these long hours are going to end. I miss doing what I like. Instead, I'm doing what I have to. And the wife and I are struggling because of it.

wolfman76

Been there bro my ladies sis n her punk boyfriend had me in a very similar situation not too long ago all you can do is hold strong bro

cml001

Well I'm 4yrs deep on my J O B.. Not my first pick I promise.. But not a bad job.. We have a foundry, machining floor, paint booth, shipping/receiving.. Start to finish.. BIG stuff.. Labor, u know the deal... But better than the unemployment line! Can't complain really. Glad to hear you guys got something cook'n!

Tony

Staff member
Don't really have anything cooking, but I could. If I could just get the time off. And I don't see that happening any time soon.

Tony

Staff member
Taking donations on new mirrors for my truck. Hauling this trailer is a bitch when you can't see around it!!!

pvolcko

Blind spots in those rigs have to be a bit nerve wracking. I like to get on the gas and get by any rigs I'm around just to avoid getting stuck where I can't be seen. :)

Tony

Staff member
Is this a serious request for cash Tony??

No bro, this was an off topic statement that was severely miss-timed. I do need the mirrors. As I stated in my other thread, pulling an 8.5' wide trailer (almost 3 meters) is a little hard to see around with stock mirrors. I will get the mirrors, but it will be after this crap storm that has hit me is solved.

I'm working as much overtime as I can right now to try and make up for my shortcomings. But at almost $30/hr, my company is pretty reluctant to give me too much. Last pay period I had only 22 hours of OT and although it did help, it was a small drop in the bucket.

Just hoping that someone can help out until I settle this crap with the dealership.

Tony

Staff member
Blind spots in those rigs have to be a bit nerve wracking. I like to get on the gas and get by any rigs I'm around just to avoid getting stuck where I can't be seen. :)

Yeah, the multi-quote king fails on this one lmao.

It's actually not that bad in a rig which I drive for work every day. The spot mirrors on them are quite handy seeing everything around me. And being a day cab, I can see even more. In my pickup truck though hauling this massive trailer every weekend, I can't see a damn thing around it. When backing, I have to wiggle back and forth just to see where my fenders are. This is what I need the mirrors for. If I go with 1 ton mirrors that are made to haul this kind of load, heated and all, they are about $400. But I think it's only about $100 for the strap on mirror extenders.

But again, this will come AFTER I have settled everything else FIRST!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom