You Log In, You Post In Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

murankar

Staff member
Week one at Lubrizol almost done. So far things have been easy. This place has a 2 week training session before you work on the production floor.

So far we covered some history, dangers in the work place, lift truck operations and soon we will be training the skills of the job.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

idar66

hey guys has anyone got a companion eeprom for taranis or 9xr with settings for trex 150 which would be good starting out setup, ie pitch settings so if i drop throttle heli wont fall like rock, i have a setup i downloaded from rc settings.com but i am unsure if its suitable as i learning open tx but still have a lot to learn, any help or advise would be appreciated, cheers idar

murankar

Staff member
I dont have a file for you you. I thiink it is setup like most other fbl helis out there. The only thing I am not sure on is the wether or not you need mixing in the radio. I do however have a file on one of the taranis threads in the radio section. if you do NOT need mixing, then my file will get you real close. In fact all of the files I have attached in the forum will have the same stuff for the most part. The model you would use is my Gaui X3 file.

Tony

Staff member
I had one last weekend, and one today. It's not like I'm going out and buying a pack. More in my blog that I posted a while ago.

Tony

Staff member
Thinking about going out today and seeing if I can get me a new truck. Need something to haul all of this junk off in my yard. What sucks is, I'm still WAY upside down on my current vehicles. Oh well, I will see what I can get done. Payments have to stay the same though. Might just be wasting my time...

murankar

Staff member
I had to break drums today. Tilting 450 pound drums just dies not sound like a good idea. Bright side, they pay me to do it.

I have 2 more days of training and then its a 3 day weekend. Then its 4 days on followed by 3 days off. This is going to be hard to get used to.

pvolcko

Yeah, first case in the US of someone who entered and was in public before it was discovered. Hope the hell he didn't have much of a social life.

murankar

Staff member
Yeah but there was in way this could happen. I too hope this guy was an online gammer.

Tony

Staff member
Sometimes, I just want to give up on helping people and make it all about me. No matter what I do, I can't seem to make anyone happy, and they are all out to cause me misery. Then, I come back to this site and see the comradery. Quite honestly, this website is all that is keeping me going right now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom