You Log In, You Post In Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOKI

Hi Tony; All we have is Wind ,Rain, Hot & Cold ! Haven't had One Good Day since winter! Got everything ready to fly! A guy in the Club I belong to is going some training in Planes & Helicopters! Talk to you again soon!

Slobberdog

Well just put two packs through the 130x in the works car park during my dinner time, light wind and sun to fight against, collective management is hard work in the wind, but fun all the same.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Me too!! Lol. I've got to go for a scope test today so they can see what's going on inside of me. I done think its anything really serious. I've probublly got scare tissue up inside me from the stones I've been passing lately.

Tony

Staff member
Received another order today for the 450 and the 600. They are getting closer to being the helicopters that I want to fly. Having trouble deciding on whether or not to turn the HK450GT into an Align Sport V2 or just keep it all clone. I just can't decide...

Almost finished the day at work today, and it feels like its been the longest day ever i've worked.
Working with a slight hangover doesn't help. Mate came over having issues, and didn't end well hahaha
On the plus side, I got a few more align parts to continue the conversion from clone to align of my Hk450pro
will look at it tonight, but don't think I'll touch anything.... Leave it until i'm feeling less seedy!
Well day is almost done and look forward to the weekend soon! :) Long weekend down under! haha

callsign4223

Staff member
Oh my God, when it rains it pours. Got 2 major software upgrades in the works for this weekend and then had to move offices for the past 2 days. I can't wait till next week when everything calms back down.

Slobberdog

Oh roll on 13:00 hours, end of the working week, sun is shinning beach stuff is ready, family time is a waiting.

Tony

Staff member
Screw it, I need batteries. Just ordered two of these. Should be here next week. Not the batteries that I want, but it will put the heli in the air and shouldn't get as warm as the one that I have. Yeah that's right, I only have 1 2200 3s lmao. Hm, I wonder if one of these will fit in my Align starter... I know the one I have now will not. Proof can be seen in the puffing thread, you can see the blue shrink wrap has been torn. this happened when I shoe horned it into the starter, then had to remove it because it would not go any further lmao.

So, two batteries on the way.

Tony

Staff member
Waiting for my puffed lipo to charge so that I can finish this video I'm making. I hate waiting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom