You Log In, You Post In Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Westy

LEGEND
gutted..... packed heli in car .... went to my local flying area (1 - 7 I use) ... put heli down to spool up .... and it bucketed down !!!! and did not stop for 2 hours..... and freezing ... man the wind was Icy cold.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
I flew 6 flights with my QAV yesterday. Plus I got the t max out and ran a few tanks of nitro thru her! Lol. Man I didn't even have to touch the carb adjustments. She was flying just about herself!

wolfman76

Cool i am trying to decide wether to get a 3.3 nitro t-maxx or get a 1/4 scale wood hydroplane kit with a gas engine in it but with future plans for a turbine petulant for it so needless to say i will start saving for the turbine now might be awhile they are a Lil pricey as everyone knows but i think i have seen a few go for 1500... Already i will have the boat first i think i will end up get the boat first but who knows how things will work out might get a good deal on a t-maxx

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
My spartan is still sitting on the shelf. I'm not able to walk very well so it's a little walk through the woods to the spot we take our Rc boats to so mine might have to wait till I'm out on my big boat to use! Lol.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Ya I have lots of upgrades! Lol

- - - Updated - - -

Prop, trim tabs, duel pickup rudder, cooling jacket, and more!

Derek

Oooooo, Derek is a happy guy now! Just got my vacation request approved for three days in August. I will be heading to IRCHA 2013. Now I just gotta get my 500 in the air. Lol.

Hey Wolfman, what size turbine you thinking of?
I may have a link to a supplier that I can get some for you.
Getting price on them now.

Sounds good Derek!! Hope you get the chance to get it up and have it flying around nicely.
Got my eyes on a mates Trex500 flybarless as well

Tony

Staff member
Trying to update some articles and I'm just too tired to concentrate on anything. Hoping the slow boat from china gets a kick in the ass from a shark or something... I need my parts to start shooting some videos.

wolfman76

Not sure what size will end going in it yet is quite a ways away first have to check AMA for regulations on how to get turbine portion of AMA license first.. But a link would be cool i could start doing my research and of course it will all be controlled by my tertiary dx

wolfman76

Not sure what size will end going in it yet is quite a ways away first have to check AMA for regulations on how to get turbine portion of AMA license first.. But a link would be cool i could start doing my research and of course it will all be controlled by my trusty dx8 don't think there should be a problem using that tx for a boat especially if it has a turbine in it.

I'm getting really really confident with my mCP X BL...I'm getting to the point of some legit 3D now... All I need is a cameraman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom