You Log In, You Post In Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

heli-maniac

Well got to fly the Warp and the x2 today all went well .
But some times no wind is as bad as to much wind dang bugs tried to carry us off.
Very hard to fly wile swatting nats

Tony

Staff member
Creating a new set of plans. This time, it's a plane that I want to fly hehe. And that means one thing... SPEED :bolt:

Tony

Staff member
Oh these plans are looking good. Need to get me some more foamboard soon and build this one.

Derek

Creating a new set of plans. This time, it's a plane that I want to fly hehe. And that means one thing... SPEED :bolt:

I'm looking forward to seeing what you are up to now, Tony! I'm hoping to order new servo's, motor, and esc for the NEW RCH Trainer that I have done real soon.

Tony

Staff member
Just a hint, RCH will be getting 3 new planes hopefully this week. Damn I need more foamboard lol. Tried talking the wife into letting me get two more boxes and was shot down. Apparently $100 for foamboard is too much lmao.

Tony

Staff member
Trying to brighten my mood by working on one of the new PDF plans. Should be ready for testing tonight...

idon'tknow!

rc-help EXPERT.......????
5:15 EST reporting in... report rain (heavy) wind low, and a messy bunch of junk waiting for me to organize it before I start another project.
I will be buying the Huey this weekend...not unless i don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom