You Log In, You Post In Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfman76

I can just see Tony giving someone a semi automatic rectal exam just the visual of that and Tony throwing in a Tony original catch phrase... Lmao just to funny!!!

Tony

Staff member
so little sleep, I feel like I have a hangover. And I have not had a drink for over a month... WTH!!! ugh

Wolfman you just made me pee myself laughing!!
I can see Tony delivering a CSI type catch pharse with a semi automatic exam....
All the images and I don't even know the bloke lol

Oh well 2.5 hrs til I get home, do some work on the heli to hopefully put it airborne tomorrow somestage.
Here's hoping for some nice still weather and no kids in the park

stokke

The NX4 just entered customs. There's a teeny weeny chance I get it tomorrow - I don't think so - but one MUST believe!!

Slobberdog

You can hope Marius, I was forced to order from the knock off capital of the world, it took them a week to get to post out of the country, man they are slow.

Tony

Staff member
I have an order from them right now. Wondering what my canopies are going to look like...

Wolfman

Tony: are you guys alright out there with the storms? Second I am not having any luck embedding my video from Face Book to be able to post it. I thought I did what you said but I must have missed something. Any suggestions?

- - - Updated - - -

Here is what it brings up under embed
<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=611496808862748" width="480" height="640" frameborder="0"></iframe>

- - - Updated - - -

This time it worked, sorry

I think the rain has finally stopped here

- - - Updated - - -

Here is the fatal crash of the mCP X BL

Need a new tail motor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQca-Zj6bo0

murankar

Staff member
Just to let everyone know I have not forgot about you. I have had a nasty week. Just one issue after another and another. My soldiers have taken up all if my free time this past week. I had a dress uniform inspection yesterday that I was not ready for due to my soldiers. Then trying to explain that to a person who thinks that I should be able to not only handle soldier issues but also get my own stuff done.

I go on vacation in 2 weeks. I can't wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom