You Log In, You Post In Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting on oil and air filters for discovery.... it sucks... as well as parts for the heli...screwed both ways!!

On a side note, one christmas my mate had an air rocket that he got. We had all had a few drinks, and it was revealled that he had a nice bottle of white port that he'd been given on his 18th birthday many moons ago.
The challenge was set, catch the rocket, we crack open the port. Needless to saying watching 4 or 5 drunk guys running around the park trying to catch this rocket was quite amusing... didn't get to using the big pillow, but my shirt was close enough!! And sure enough managed to catch it and it was damn fine port!

Tony

Staff member
Eating some venison sticks (like a Slim Jim, but with deer sausage) and got a jalapeño seed stuck in my throat. OMG, eyes watered up, coughing, and what did I do? I took another bite to make that seed go down lmao. OMG these things are good!!!

MMMMMsounds good Tony!!
I got stuck on the way home, drive belt on the disco decided to let go whilst on the freeway.
What was meant to be an early mark, meant I got home at the same time I would if I left work at normal times!!!
So much for that extra flight time I was going to have this arvo

someguyinsandy

Crash Test Dummy
I logged in...

Well, I spied this little Horizon Hobby Edge 540QQ 280 at the LHS yesterday...

Now it's in my hangar.

It's not a build, except for making an adapter for charging the batteries, 3S 11.1V 450mAh type...

If anyone cares, I'll take some photos later once I put it together!

SGIS

Tony

Staff member
The tail is fully symmetrical, and you will want to add some back elevator to it. Basically raise the trailing edge up. Right now, it's going to want to nose down.

Looks like a great plane. Wish it was in my hangar lol. I would be flying the crap out of that thing lol. We must have video!!!

BOKI

Well I'm retired & spent a few hours charging my batteries that were in storage & got them charged & ready to fly! Now just have to get a good day! Dave

heli-maniac

Waiting on the mail man to bring me some boxes
450 and 550 are all back together got to charge the packs and maybe go flying

Man the charger from the mCP X BL is soooo slow. Need an adapter for my real charger and some more batteries... Only have 1 battery right now!

Tony

Staff member
More depressed waking up than I was going to bed. Could be because there is an engine covering my desk...

stokke

I'm so ridiculously broke. 4 days until payday. And when payday arrives, there's a bunch of bills waiting to get payed - and then there's the GF's birthday this month. :(

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
I here you Marius! Lol I haven't had a full work week since I got sick a few week ago! I have no reserve left after I pay the rent next week! Hmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom