You Log In, You Post In Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slobberdog

Well back in work, so unfair how quick the weekends go, but a good one none the less.

Plenty of family time which I love, no toys time but it was way to windy anyway so nothing missed,

Picked up new Iphone so a happy chappy, Ios is defo better than Android, have lived with the two systems side by side for a while now, cos of Android phone and Ipad, and Ios is so much smoother IMO.

With birthday looming his week and money I have saved and the old bird going to a new home soon, the new kit will be bought from the local shop, which has given me a blooming good deal, withing the next week or so, depending when I can get there.

Decided on the Align 450 pro V2 3gx, mainly because of the better servos and metal gear allready on the kit, after a good deal of looking think the Blade 450x could have been a bit of a money pit.

Tony I feel for you on the back issue, I locked five joints in my lower back 8 years ago had to have 7 weeks off work cos I could not walk or sit or lie down without being in pain, all I can say is plenty of ice will help, apply an ice pack for 10 mins every few hours if possible.

Westy

LEGEND
I hate working on Cars!!!!!! GRrrrrrr

Working on my new car Nissan Presage 2005 with 64.000Kms on the clock
Pulled all the Passenger side Dash, computer, Air con motor, half the loom etc... to find a rattle in the passenger side ....

Good News ... Found the culprit (3" long screw)... Now I can't get the bl@@dy passenger vent duct back in! .... GGGGrrrrrrr..

Cuppa tea now and take a whole new approach when I get back in there.

callsign4223

Staff member
Went to the dentist this morning for a root canal. I've been dreading this thing for 2 months now. Took them 3 hours and then they told me to go home and take my loritab instead of going to work. I go home and fix my planes instead of taking the loritab :highly_amused:

Tooth really feels fine, little sore but nothing that requires heavy duty pain killers, and I get to play hookie and work on my r/c on the doctors orders.

Westy

LEGEND
SHUDDER ,,,, I hate the Dentist! .... I usually go in there, sit in the chair ... wait for him to get started and grab him by the Cohunas .... and tell him "Now... We are not going to hurt each other are we... Buddy!" - True Storie... ask my Wife Lol....

haha

wolfman76

Bunch of Lil girls i would get the canal without the numbing crap if they let me (j/k) had 2 last year got to have 2 more soon wisdom teeth.... What's so wise about them....

callsign4223

Staff member
Ya, ibuprofen has it under control no problems. Gonna take a loritab to go to bed on just to make sure it doesn't wake me up, but I really don't think I needed a prescription for 16 of them.

Westy

LEGEND
Got my VAn sorted ... computer back in ... Air con system back in .... All up and running again. Just got Heper filter ordered and we are good to go ....

Adam

come on guys I sat in the seat with local anestetic and had 24 teeth pulled and new ones put in all in about 2 hours.

Wolfman

I didn't know Lortab had that side effect, for about the last 2 years I have been taking it to kill back pain when I lay in bed. Without it I can't get to sleep, sometimes it is hard to fall asleep though!

- - - Updated - - -

Adam that stinks I really feel for you, the last dental procedure I had wasn't that involved and it hurt to eat for about 6 months. I hope it gets better soon!

- - - Updated - - -

Not to change the subject: Marion, Ohio a guy using a drone for photography crashed it into the statue of Lady Liberty at the Courthouse. It is stuck in her arm by the sword about 100 feet on the air. He said he really would like to get it back, but they are not sure how to get it down!

wolfman76

Long ladder and lots of poles duct taped together would work four me... Or if they had access scissor lift or man lift

Tony

Staff member
Another quad with a large hook and FPV...

On a side note, teh $175 Alternator went out on my truck... :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom