You Log In, You Post In Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

trainrider06

Absolutely not!!!

A good woman then!

- - - Updated - - -

I'll be cautious until we meet up.

Good! I'm telling ya I was single a good long time between marriages and these days it's unbelievable how sneaky women are nowadays! Sure men can be just as bad, but some women have perfected the art of deceit!
Oh another no no was always when she says I haven't dated much at all but has these "close male friends" haha....that's why she hasn't dated much because she already has a boyfriend of the convenient kind....

- - - Updated - - -

I'll be cautious until we meet up.

Good! I'm telling ya I was single a good long time between marriages and these days it's unbelievable how sneaky women are nowadays! Sure men can be just as bad, but some women have perfected the art of deceit!
Oh another no no was always when she says I haven't dated much at all but has these "close male friends" haha....that's why she hasn't dated much because she already has a boyfriend of the convenient kind....

Tony

Staff member
Damn, look at Rodney. MASTER OF STRANGE!!!! And if you are too old to know what "strange" is, look it up :chuckles:

murankar

Staff member
Sorry I can't share this pic.

BTW I am feeling like a little boy in a hobby shop full of goblins.

Last edited:

murankar

Staff member
Thing is she sounded interested enough to give it a try. So now the 180 needs fixed. Yep another 2.5 hours on the phone. Going there tomorrow after work.

trainrider06

They all do until the hooks set.....:wink: Only a few lucky guys run into a woman that actually is interested in a dudes hobby, even if not interested don't mind it. The other 80% of em are like "why do you spend so much time playing with those toys?"

callsign4223

Staff member
My wife don't understand the hobbies, but she's happy to let me play with them.

Well, she does like the fish tank, but that's only cause it looks pretty in the living room.

trainrider06

That's the thing, as long as the household can afford it, and of course we gotta give them some attention, but having one who doesn't mind the hobby is good!

Haha, yeah as long as anything fits with the decor their alright with it! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom