You Log In, You Post In Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heliman450

.........................and there was me thinking that this was a nice and simple hobby location.

My experience is that nothing in life is simple.................. just enjoy it whatever comes your way.

Good luck Mathias.

murankar

Staff member
Dude can't kiss and tell. Read between the lines. I did however learn that she has a lot to learn about my quality of life in general. Besides that not a bad night. Woke up to a back rub/massage. God how good that felt.

Goal: have test flight done by Sunday.

Last edited:

trainrider06

Of course I go to work, winds only 5-10mph! Been grounded for over a month now....:( it's either windy, or I'm working or have to take care of something....

Tony

Staff member
Last week, I ordered my row hippers, garden bedder, garden hiller, what ever you want to call it and it came yesterday. I put it together today and can't even use it. Thanks to the all day rain yesterday, the garden is a mud pit. I also ordered all of my seeds today (we have seeds from last year that we were going to plant this week, but NOOOOOOO). I think I'm going to need to make the garden a little larger, again... Okay, about twice the size it is now.. guess I can till up my front yard...

Smoggie

Last week, I ordered my row hippers, garden bedder, garden hiller, what ever you want to call it

Just cover it in concrete, it makes a better takeoff and landing area than flower beds do. Also less maintenance so more time for RC;)

Tony

Staff member
It's not a flower garden. It's our source of vegetables for the year. So the wife won't let me cover it up lol.

murankar

Staff member
Got more parts on order. Damn should have ordered another set of zeal 360s. Anyhow again git more parts on order. Now to figure out what 4s packs can replace my 3s 2250 35c pulse packs. I want to go 4s but don't know what capacity I need.

Tony

Staff member
So I just purchased an iPhone 6s Plus and an iPad Mini today. I'm going to go bang my head on the wall for a few hours now... I HATE iPhone!!!

Smoggie

I've so far managed to avoid any Apple product. I don't like the way they tie you in to their proprietary software, it stinks IMHO.

murankar

Staff member
They are all getting bad. It sucks all around. I think apple is the worse of the two evils. You could always try the windows based phones and tablets.

Stambo

I have an Ipad (was a freebee) and an android phone that are wireless connected to my home network and I have always wondered why on earth you can not just drag and drop picture and video files from one to the other.
It seems it would be so simple, but it's not.
Until I discovered Dropbox. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom