1. Guest, Thank you for visiting Rc-Help. Please do NOT post tech questions in this section, post them in the Tech section instead. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If you would like to get rid of these banners and the ads within the posts, all you have to do is sign up and they will go away!
  3. Welcome to Rc-Help, are you here looking for the PDF Plans? They are located in the store in the tab above, but you must be signed in to access that part of the site. It only takes a second to sign up!
  4. Like Us On Facebook!
    Hello Guest, it occurred to us during that last server failure that we had no way of informing the members of the site of the failure and I would like to invite you to like us on facebook so that you can get updates if the site happens to go down again. We don't post much over there unless we are updating the members so we will not flood your feed like some places do. Just click on Like and then allow notifications and that's it. See you there soon!

Click Here To Rc-Help's Facebook page!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest, I see you are not signed up on our forum yet. Did you know Registration is FREE and is only a couple clicks away? You can even sign in from Facebook, Twitter or Google+ for your convenience! So what are you waiting for, CLICK HERE to join in on the conversation!

What Did You Do Today???

Discussion in 'RC-Help Lounge' started by Tony, Oct 13, 2017.

< Happy Easter Birthday BigDave! | Davinvi Resolve >
  1. murankar

murankar Moderator Staff Member Armed Forces

Blog Posts:
    Soldier
    She seems to be a bit ditsy. Take it a pure entertainment value only. I did watch a couple other video segments and there seems to be a common under tone. Anyhow thanks for the click bait.

2. Tony

Tony Administrator Staff Member

Blog Posts:
    So what does way too many projects have in common? For me, it means a horribly cluttered desk that needs cleaned. So that means today is an office cleaning day since my desk is not big enough....

3. Admiral

Admiral Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    Information Technology (Retired)
    Today is screwed, rain covering half the state and all heading our way, had hoped to maiden the Agile 7.2 today, it has been completely stripped down since I got it cleaned,oiled, locktited and reassembled.
    I also re-ran all of the cabling which was a bit of a mess.
    The maiden will have to wait a couple of weeks as we are off to Bali for a week later in the week.

Shelf Mar19.jpg

4. Tony

Blog Posts:
    I need to set me up some shelves like that in my office for the helicopters rather than just hanging them on the wall. I think it looks way better!

5. Admiral

Admiral Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    Information Technology (Retired)
    I had to lower the left hand set to fit the 7.2 in, probably low the other set today to match up, as I wpn't be flying.

6. Tony

Blog Posts:
    I just counted and it's official, Keith has more of a problem (ahem, collection) than I do!!! :woohoo:

lmao

7. murankar

Blog Posts:
    Soldier
    Its official I am still in my class. Just took one heck of a test. They have aloted 4 hours for the test. I did it in 2 hours and I only dropped 7 points in total.

Its also official that the rain has came in. So no flying for the foreseeable future.

8. D.O.G.

D.O.G. I Support Rc-Help! Rc-Help Supporter Goblin 380 Supporter

Blog Posts:
    Disable
    Sweet Admiral. Nice collection of birds you have collected. Just one question...how did my coastguard heli and Gaui X3L ended up in Australia? Lmao. Nice arrangement too! :).

9. putang

putang Member

Blog Posts:
    Ok well I am the new proud owner of a spectrum 9 black . $ 479.00 amazon . wow a new manual and a new neck strap oh and don't forget the charger and SD card . oh but Waite where the hell is the SD card . manual says I should get one. and for $500.00 bucks I think that I should what do you all think . are my expectations just a little high . na . and OH ya I have 5 spm9745dsmx remote receiver's and ya it says 24 inch extension and wala there it is in the package . tell me what you all think.

10. Tony

Blog Posts:
    Don't worry about the SD card, there were some that caused bricked Tx's during a firmware update. Being you got this off Amazon, this could have been NOS so it could have had one of the bad cards.

11. putang

putang Member

Blog Posts:
    aw what a bummer just when I thought I was doing good.

12. Tony

Blog Posts:
    Doing good with the DX9? Trust me, you did good. They just received a bad batch of cards that had some bad sectors and caused a bad firmware upload. As for getting it off Amazon, Again, it's a DX9 and it's a real DX9, so no worries.

13. putang

putang Member

Blog Posts:
    so any card should work . sorry I was no help on the software . but you sound smart and I have all the faith that you will figure it out . good chick flick on ShowTime right now called a dogs purpose. BLA BLA BLA

14. Tony

Blog Posts:
    No reason to apologize. I will learn it one day, or not lol. But yes, any SD card will work.

15. Tony

Blog Posts:
    Moving four Terabytes of data from my computer to the NAS Server over a gigabit network. Yea, this is going to take a while..... Maybe I should install 10 gigabit.... :thinking:

Last edited: Mar 17, 2019
  16. murankar

Blog Posts:
    Soldier
    Went to the laundromat to wash cloths. I am tired of my cloths smelling like old nasty drier at the end of laundry. So I thought lets go to the Laundromat and see if I can get cloths that smells clean. Spent 5 dollars to get the same poop smelling cloths.

17. Tony

Blog Posts:
    Oh yea, it’s server upgrade time!!!

9FE71388-E12C-451A-A40C-CE201F65386B.jpeg

18. Tony

Blog Posts:
    Trying to install some surveillance software to my server (still have not done the CPU upgrade yet) and it is not going well. I hate cheap cameras...

19. Tony

Blog Posts:
    Sometimes testing new software is fun. This morning is not one of those times. This thing, for the life of me will not write the files I want it to write to the drive I want it to write to. I want all config files on one disk, and I want all video files on a separate, larger drive. How hard can this be.... Apparently pretty friggin hard!!! lmao

20. murankar

Blog Posts:
    Soldier
    Finished up with installing base enterprise systems on a hyper visor based VMs. Then we formatted the servers and storage shelf.

This afternoon we get to redo the building if the hyper visor and all the VMs.

Later today I get my package form Viet Vam. Which means I might be flying tonight.

< Happy Easter Birthday BigDave! | Davinvi Resolve >