What Did You Do Today???

Geena

Staff member
I worked today. But now it`s time to slap my little duckies in line, and get ready to head for IRCHA. :coffee:

Geena

Staff member
You have to go at least once. It`s such a good time. This one will be my third one. I have a lot going on this year too. Demo flights with GAUI, showcasing new Zeal blade prototypes, hopefully some demos with Bavarian demon. I`m going to be wiped out when I get home...LOL.

Tony

Staff member
Man, there are a lot of clips that I have to go through on this one. And it is not finished. This truck was absolutely atrocious.

Tony

Staff member
I honestly didn't think you were that old Keith. But according to that target, it looks like he did pretty good! What were you slinging down range? My weapon of choice for daily carry is a Glock 21, a .45 ACP. Awesome pistol.

jacobcreek

I honestly didn't think you were that old Keith. But according to that target, it looks like he did pretty good! What were you slinging down range? My weapon of choice for daily carry is a Glock 21, a .45 ACP. Awesome pistol.
glock's are nice, wish I had one.

Admiral

The Glock 9mm had a flogged out barrrel I sprayed it around all over the place, .45 APC was awesome though, my son used a Glock 9mm and a couple of rifles his Glock was a bit better than mine. I hadn’t fired a .45 since my service days, I was quite happy with the group.

Last edited:

murankar

Staff member
I would not trade my ruger sr40c for anything. But in would add a sig saure to it.

Anyhow that truck should have been burned or plaquered with hazmat suit required for entry.

Tony

Staff member
Already told you where I'm dropping off, but I'm picking up in Columbus I think and taking the load back to OKC. This is an awesome load to say the least. 2400 miles total and I kind of get to take my time. Kind of...

Tony

Staff member
Not much of one. I have a lot of time at the truck stops but I'm not sure where I will be stopping tomorrow night. Hopefully only about an hour away (south) of the plant.

murankar

Staff member
Columbus on Thursday?

Yeah I wont be able to anything in. My schedule this week is really hosed because of the Army yet again. plus the night Machinist is taking thursday and friday off. That means I have to work days.

Well I tried.

jacobcreek

I had a meat pie today. Nothin like a good pie on a cold day. :D

I also bought a VT inbox V3 mod to add to my vape collection. Vape Nation. :D

Top Bottom