What Did You Do Today???

murankar

Staff member
happened to me when I was in Agusta Georgia. Right around time when RCH was just starting in 2011. When to shift it into gear and bam no bueno. It was in a 5 speed Saturn SL.

Tony

Staff member
Man, I was behind horribly!!! I had questions posted on videos that were 6 days old... Now I feel kind of bad... But, answered all but one of them. That one was increasing voltage and how doing so can transfer power (amperage) more efficiently or something. I don't know, I couldn't follow the way he was talking, but I know ohm's law and I know what he was trying to get at, but it doesn't make any sense to the video he posted on... Oh well.

murankar

Staff member
Built a robot with my son Nico . Gave a couple fishing poles back to an Indian giver and enjoyed having my kids.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I received my parts for my X3 yesterday and last night I put it all together. This morning I did the setup and now she ready to fly this evening...weather permitted :).

Tony

Staff member
Lost the SD card to my road facing camera... Right down the damn defroster vent. Tore the dash apart and you can't remove that vent without completely tearing the dash out. There goes a 64GB card.... Oh well, no one watches the videos anyway... Guess this is a good reason to stop shooting them...

RandyDSok

Lost the SD card to my road facing camera... Right down the damn defroster vent. Tore the dash apart and you can't remove that vent without completely tearing the dash out. There goes a 64GB card.... Oh well, no one watches the videos anyway... Guess this is a good reason to stop shooting them...

I thought having those was more about in case of an accident etc than it was for the video's you were sharing...

jacobcreek

Yeah I have to agree with rdsok, you need to get another sdcard tony for the front facing camera, there's so many idiots on the road that cuts you off.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
You say there's so many idiots on the road. Not just on the road... they're everywhere.

jacobcreek

I got 5 litres of Isopropyl Alcohol today $27 on ebay free shipping. Locally 500ml of the stuff is $27. How can they justify that.

Tony

Staff member
I thought having those was more about in case of an accident etc than it was for the video's you were sharing...
I have one of those as well. That one only has an 8GB card in it and records at 720p. Card is good for about 8 hours, which is longer than I really need. The card I lost went to the gopro clone I have on my dash.

Geena

Staff member
I didn`t do anything RC helicopter related today. But I did order a new camera lens. I have been eyeing it for a while, and decided to go ahead and get it today. It`s a
Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II USM Lens. I can`t wait to get this critter and take it for a test shoot. :)

RandyDSok

The next lens I'm looking at getting will be a prime focus wide angle Rokinon 16MAF-N 16mm f/2.0 lens for night time sky and daytime sky/landscape shots. It's got really nice reviews and should be nice for low light. It's manual focus only and available for both Nikon and Canon mounts ( I'll be getting it for Nikon ).

Top Bottom