What Did You Do Today???

jacobcreek

nice, in the mornings I squonk using the Pulse 80watt squonkers with Berserker RDA mtl. In the afternoon/evening I use the Pyro RDTA on temp control Stainless Steel coils.

When I'm travelling I squonk with single coil rda Stainless Steel Temp Control

jacobcreek

bought a couple of Ijoy Diamond Mini mods to pair up with my Pyro RDTAs it supposed to have good Temp Control

Speaking of Temp Control the arctic fox firmware on my Wismec mods have been performing really well. The original wismec firmware wasn't that good with it

jacobcreek

shopped around for a Marvec Priest squonk mod dna 75. Not sure yet if I should pull the trigger on it or just get another vt inbox v3. Vape Nation :D

Tony

Staff member
Finally met URI in person today at one of my shippers in Ohio. It's good to finally put a 'real' (we have done skype before) face to the name for a change.

So who's next? lol.

murankar

Staff member
This was unlucky and happens stance. The funny part was when he asked how far away I lived from the pick site. I said about 20 minutes and made it happen.

Tony had the joys of seeing my pooh hole of a car and the solar rig.

murankar

Staff member
Not sure if tony's route will go through Muncie. I had to go to him to make it work. He was in Mentor all of about 40 minutes to an hour after all was said and done.

Tony

Staff member
I have yet to go to Muncie (for IRCHA) or Florida (where Geena and Ivan live) with this company. The closest I have been to Muncie was a year or two ago when I was delivering some Laz-E-Boy furniture store there in New Castle. I just really don't want to go back to Muncie, way too many bad memories there. But I may be able to find a load to Florida, but I doubt it will be anywhere near where those two live. URI is the first one I have been able to meet up with. Always a deadline and always in a hurry. I tried to meet a really good friend of mine, Nikki in BR a few years ago and I have yet to meet her lol. I really hate trucking...

murankar

Staff member
When I heard tony was coming until Ohio I was trying like mad to make a visit happen. Turns out he just about knocked on the back door.

jacobcreek

welp I bought another VT inbox v3 squonker would of preferred if it had a dna 75c chip, but dna75 should be good enough for my temp control.

Hope they are both good

Tony

Staff member
I think it is a pretty decent setup for what it is. I think the solar panel should be bigger but if it is doing the job, great.

jacobcreek

I got a new beta firmware to test on my Pulse 80watt squonker, from the vandy vape company. Temp Control seem much better and a new function has been added it seems. Overall very happy with this firmware.

RandyDSok

Had to have my Escape towed into the garage this afternoon. I was at Office Depot with a client and when I went to leave, it didn't go into gear and then it wouldn't leave park. It appears the linkage cable is either broken or a bolt/nut came loose. I rented a F-150 Crew Cab ( the last thing they had available ) so I can get around until they find and fix whatever is up with the Escape.

RandyDSok

And just to beat anyone else to the punch line...

... this time the problem isn't caused by the loose nut behind the wheel :bellyroll:

Top Bottom