Off Topic Chit Chat

Tony

Staff member
Yea, I have a few things that I need to work on for the site. But the weather is crap and I am just not feeling it lol.

leedude1

I dint really believe that bearings could make a huge difference... I flipped out the stock Nano Cps bearings and threw in some high quality ones... and all I can say is WOW. Whats that song "Im a believer".

Btw... Tony did you manage to relax at least a little?

leedude1

Been working on my winter project the 550 dfc beater bird I picked up used... nice to wrenching a little.... eases the mind.

leedude1

Hey quick question...im not home and trying to remember what servo connector Align servos have. Are they JR or Futaba style?

Tony

Staff member
They are JR style. Futaba has that little tab. You can use JR in a Futaba hole, but you can't put a Futaba plug in a JR hole unless you cut that tab off.

Tony

Staff member
Ah, nope, have not been able to advance on everything I have to do. In fact, I have fallen way further behind after I injured my back. Was in bed for about a week, and I'm just now able to get up and around and actually do stuff. Still can't sit at my desk or stand for long periods of time so I can't get any videos done that require me to just sit or stand in one place. Pretty sure I have lost my vendors, which in all honesty I'm not that upset about. I have plans for that in the future.

leedude1

Well, forced rest like that is never really relaxing when pains involved.
Look tackle what you can when you can...

It will eventually all get done.

Hope it keeps getting better.

Top Bottom