1. Guest, Thank you for visiting Rc-Help. Please do NOT post tech questions in this section, post them in the Tech section instead. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If you would like to get rid of these banners and the ads within the posts, all you have to do is sign up and they will go away!
  3. Welcome to Rc-Help, are you here looking for the PDF Plans? They are located in the store in the tab above, but you must be signed in to access that part of the site. It only takes a second to sign up!
  4. Like Us On Facebook!
    Hello Guest, it occurred to us during that last server failure that we had no way of informing the members of the site of the failure and I would like to invite you to like us on facebook so that you can get updates if the site happens to go down again. We don't post much over there unless we are updating the members so we will not flood your feed like some places do. Just click on Like and then allow notifications and that's it. See you there soon!

Click Here To Rc-Help's Facebook page!
    Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest, I see you are not signed up on our forum yet. Did you know Registration is FREE and is only a couple clicks away? You can even sign in from Facebook, Twitter or Google+ for your convenience! So what are you waiting for, CLICK HERE to join in on the conversation!

Off Topic Chit Chat

Discussion in 'RC-Help Lounge' started by Tony, Jul 11, 2016.

1. liquid1

liquid1 Member

Mobile hydraulic technician
    I agree 100% , It’s been over 20 years since I’ve been in a rig. Lol. I need to fingure print again my self it’s a real pain to keep up with for sure not to ever or hope to ever use again .

2. Tony

Tony Administrator Staff Member

Found a crack (actually 4) in my sump on my aquarium. Is this a friggin Monday or what.... At least now I know why my salinity went down...

3. liquid1

liquid1 Member

Ooooopps not good tony

4. Tony

No, it is not good at all. If you read my other thread, I'm seriously thinking about breaking my tank down after this ordeal. I have been keeping the thread alive (off and on) since 2012 and the end may be very near. If you want to check it out, click on the link below. There is a LOT to read about in there. It was definitely fun, but today may be the end.

Who's Into Saltwater?

liquid1 likes this.
  5. Tony

On day 2 of moving files from my desktop computer to the new HDD for storage. Once that is done, I get to go through every file and delete the duplicates. And holy hell there are a bunch of them...

6. Tony

Oh, I just screwed up big time.

7. Tony

Disaster Averted but not without a lot of hard work..... That kind of sucked...

8. Tony

Wow, I lost over 17 subscribers because of the live stream and the explanation video... Guess no one likes live video or explanation of said live video when youtube screws up and I have to explain why I start out a live video talking about an urchin... Or so it seemed. Ah well, I guess that will be my last live video for a long while. I will stick with just no uploading. Then people will have a reason to unsubscribe.

9. leedude1

leedude1 Member

weekend almost over... sucks there arent more days allotted to the weekend. just saying 3 wouldnt kill would it ... well gonna madien the 550 DFC shortly... purchased used.... and rebuilt it over the winter... haven't put it in the air yet but within a week or so if all goes well

10. Tony

That is awesome Mike!

11. Smoggie

Smoggie Well-Known Member

Weather is still diabolical here. 50 mph winds, light snow and freezing temperatures. As flying was out i took my dogs down to the beach. The sea was a raging torrent. Sea-foam was feet deep in places and beach was littered with dead seabirds blown in by the onshore wind. I rescued this little fella who was washed up on the beach and on his last legs, he's a juvenile puffin:
    puffin.jpg

liquid1 likes this.
  12. liquid1

liquid1 Member

Smoggie, cool stuff poor little fella you got there. You will get the puffin up and going soon. Would be cool to see your ocean beaches and waves you speak of sometime . We have roughwater beaches here in NC compared to the smooth oceans of Florida.

13. liquid1

liquid1 Member

I rode the Harley for 200 Miles Sunday . The weather was a little cool but well worth it.

Attached Files:

14. Tony

Just noticed that all of my old comments are missing from the youtube videos. Awesome... No bringing those back.

15. Tony

So my AC went out in my house and I don't have the money to replace it. Awesome...

16. Tony

It never fails, I go to do some video shooting that requites my DX9, and if the battery is dead, I can't find the friggin charger...

17. Tony

Who's ready for some betaflight videos?

18. Tony

Consistently losing people on facebook and losing subscribers on YouTube... This is the dumbest thing I have seen. I don't make videos or write content, and I gain both likes and subscribers. I start writing content and making videos, and they leave... :thinking:

19. Tony

There's no place like 127.0.0.1!!!

20. Tony

So I had a part break last night on my brother in laws motorized scooter and I needed to do a quick welding job. I plug in my welder and get it ready, flip the ON switch and NOTHING. My welder is dead. Worked great the last time I used it, and this time it won't even turn on. I'm getting power, the breaker is not tripped and everything should be working just fine. But, it's not. And I don't have $500 to replace this little POS. Fantastic...