Off Topic Chit Chat

Tony

Staff member
I should be able to work with that I think. I will send you an email with an invite here shortly.

Tony

Staff member
You should have an email inviting you to the dropbox account. Just download dropbox on your phone and upload the two files to it. Should be plenty of space for them both.

Tony

Staff member
Awesome, and go easy on that "sir". I will play with them tomorrow and then upload the final copy back to that dropbox file so that you can put it on your account. Don't want to steal it from you lol.

RandyDSok

Didn't have much work happening today... so I grabbed the camera and got these...

At first, thought I was going to get a shot of a Monarch butterfly, turned out to be a Gulf Fritillary one instead...

DSC_3990-1_1280.jpg

... and then also a frazzled finch ( common house finch ).... the wind was pretty much having it's way with the little bugger...

DSC_4046-1_1280.jpg

Tony

Staff member
I am seriously going to make you your own section lmao. I could do a search within this forum just for your posts and put them all in that section lmao.

leedude1

Just put up a rack to get the birds off my work bench and free up space.

Decided on the attack heli backdrop for kicks.

Attachments

• 20171008_145300.jpg
    20171008_145300.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 6

leedude1

I couldn't lay out shelving as that corner was too small.
That area is actually under a major beam behind my workshop door and the beam acts as a door stop so no possibility of the kids or wife throwing it open and crushing one.
Saw it on the net, so not sure who's idea it was but it really works well.
I use to leave them on the bench and found myself putting them on the floor when I had to do something else. NOT WISE.
So I started a workshop, man space overhaul..30 minutes à night. Will end up taking me a few months but theres really no rush .throw a little plaster here...throw a little there...paint one wall then move to the next.
I'm happy with one wall :hdbng:

Tony

Staff member
Here is mine. I have had this rack for about 5 years now and it is still straight as an arrow. Of course it is a solid chunk of oak lol.

IMG_0758.JPG

Tony

Staff member
These friggin spammers are getting smarter. Instead of bots searching the web, now they have actual people that come in and post links to crap. If you see these posts, click on the Report button at the bottom of their post. Randy did just this earlier and we banned a third person doing this crap. They are also signing up and waiting anywhere from 1 month to 3 months to make a post. Super annoying, but can't keep real people from posting, it's hard lol.

RandyDSok

These friggin spammers are getting smarter. Instead of bots searching the web, now they have actual people that come in and post links to crap. If you see these posts, click on the Report button at the bottom of their post. Randy did just this earlier and we banned a third person doing this crap. They are also signing up and waiting anywhere from 1 month to 3 months to make a post. Super annoying, but can't keep real people from posting, it's hard lol.

I thought that was a spammer... :D

On the one and only forum I admin on still ( I'm still a mod on the AVG Forum but I've been inactive for years now, got tired of the users that are upset and take their frustrations out on the people trying to help them )... anyhow... I've seen much the same thing. I've gotten tired of it and instead of banning them, I'm just deleting the account and any posts they've made. The only advantage it has, it still allows that username to be used by actual new users that may want sign up.

leedude1

My flying club got shut down by some administrative bull comittee ..the CPTAQ ( comission for the protection of agriculteral lands in quebec), here in Québec we have some messed up bodies that govern everything and anything...mostly just to line their pockets, create red tape, and reckon havoc on normal folk.
Club has been around and operational for over 24 years we have the landowner who loves us and has stated we can stay as long as we like. But they provided us with a letter with 29 points as to why we can no longer operate there. ..believe it or not landowner would be fined if we didn't cease immediately.
So uphill battle against a government body so we can continue to fly.
So guess what. ..flew in a soccer field this morning. .. can't damage a stalk of corn but ok if I hit kid!!!!! House or car.:bellyroll::chairshot::censored: ok I'm better now.

Tony

Staff member
Holy hell, what happened to the weather!!! I went to bed and it was a perfect 67ºF. I wake up and it's in the 30's with very high winds from the north. Canada, take your weather back please....

Top Bottom