Off Topic Chit Chat

Tony

Staff member
There should really be a way to record VHS to the computer faster than what it is now.... Ugh... I'm going to be here for weeks.

Tony

Staff member
Just did a little iRacing. Man I'm rusty as hell. Usually around this time they have a half off special for renewals, but this year, they are only doing 25% off. With everything else that is going on with them (pumping out items that are not ready and making people pay for them, customer support that is absolutely horrible, mass marketing that has doubled their userbase over the last year), I highly doubt I will be renewing my subscription in March. I just don't have fun with it with all of the asshats that are on there. I think I could have more fun with another game such as Assetto Corsa or something. I guess we will see...

Tony

Staff member
Have you ever had so much to do that you didn't know where to start? That is kind of where I am right now. Man, there is so much to get done and so little time to do it in...

RandyDSok

Have you ever had so much to do that you didn't know where to start? That is kind of where I am right now. Man, there is so much to get done and so little time to do it in...

Yes I have...

... but I took care of it last night... LMAO

RandyDSok

Take your ass to work and get the real stuff this time so you can think clearly hahahahaha.

I'll get the real stuff at my folks in a bit... I had my Dad buy himself MS Office 2016 Home and Student ... and I made him a 3 account ledgerbook to use with his checking account ( Dad, Mom, Household... but just one checking account ) that he uses to fake three separate accounts with. So I'll register his MS Office, download it and install it... then walk him through the spreadsheet I made for him.

Tony

Staff member
That is just too long to wait for good coffee. If I don't have coffee within 10 minutes of waking up, then you had better hope I'm locked up in my office all day lmao.

RandyDSok

I got the last of the updates I was able to get after having a nice job at the end of last year through the first of this one...

Today's score is a Vorke V1 Plus ... a basic MiniPC that is now setup to handle my media needs.... ie playing my albums and movies I've got... and streaming some TV shows also.

As I mentioned... it's a basic one only but it'll more than handle what I'm wanting from it... It's got an Intel Celeron J3455 Quad-core running at 1.5Ghz with a 2.3Ghz Turbo, 4Gb of DDR3 and 64Gb SSD drive. I can add a 2.5" drive later if needed ( currently I've got my albums and movies on an external 1Tb drive ).

So far I've got everything set back up on this one...

Tony

Staff member
Today is a new day and hopefully I can have some fun playing with my 4" death wheel and doing a little welding!!! Only time will tell.

Tony

Staff member
A death wheel is a 4 1/2" Angle grinder. They always seem to break and send shards of cutting disk flying trying to kill you. So I call it a death wheel lmao.

Tony

Staff member
Well, thankfully I no longer have a mother in law. It's not hateful when no one misses her. She was that horrible of a person. Seriously.

Top Bottom