450 Lee's Warp 360

Lee

3rd day on the warp and things are starting to feel good. Rebuilt the tail last night. I had a sticky tail grip from threadlock getting into the hub. Cleaned it up and everything runs smooth as silk now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Westy

LEGEND
Nice Job Lee ... Looks good! still makes me cringe a bit waiting for bits to fly off when you spool it up! haha. wonder what it actually sounds like with the specified ESC? Lol .....

Lee

Get it Marius !!! Just got back in from flying. Bit windy today. But full speed backward hurricanes and the tail was totally solid. I love the ikon. I think i'm going to sell my AR7200BX and get another IKON for my 600. Tested the bail out function. OMG its so good. Feels like flying a Quadcopter in stable mode.

Lee

Already on its way Tony.

Edit: Video is crap, too far away, you can't see anything. I'll make another one next flights and make sure its closer.

Last edited:

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
So your loving the Ikon? Tell me cause from what I've been reading, it's going on my new project! (To be reviled soon!)

Lee

Had a few flight this morning.
Heres some Rainbows and Tictocs.

Last edited by a moderator:

wolfman76

better then i have ever done i can do them on sim but yet to do any flaying on the real helis... I crash real good though...lol

Tony

Staff member
There is just something about the way that thing looks that I really like. Good flying Lee.

Lee

It is so clearly visible in the air. Really does look like a mini Goblin without that chunky tail boom.
I cannot say it enough guys. This is one amazing heli and with the IKON, super locked in. The only thing i will be changing when i have the cash, is the servos. These Savox work well, but just aren't fast enough. I will get the MKS 95 this summer. They are double the speed of the Savox.

Lee

0.1s, the MKS are 0.05 but then they are 3 times the price :D
Just got back in from another 4 flights. Weather is perfect here at the moment. Will charge and go out again.

Top Bottom