450 Lee's Warp 360

Lee

Thats right guys, Thanks to Terrna for buying my 500, this is coming to me as soon as the new stock arrives.
Its going to be a while with christmas and everything, so don't get excited for a few weeks.

cps-warp360_side1.jpg

Lee

There will be many Marius. Got the motor blade combo and i bought the savox servos. Not sure about them yet. Maybe i'll change them. Would like the MKS 92A, but they are double the price.

murankar

Staff member
If you like align servos then you'll like the Savox. MKS 92A are the shiz and if you can front the bill on three of them then go for it. The MKS servos are faster at 4.8 volts then the Savox at 6.0 volts. Almost all the Protos kits that I saw on youtube are outfitted with MKS all around but they used the DS95 for cyclics and the 95i for the tail. Good luck, I almost considered this but did not like it based on the images I saw. It looks way to simple for me. Maybe you'll change my mind on this kit.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
I was thinking who'll get this bird first. Man the design is whacky! No feathering shaft and a freaking tail hub for a head lol that's interesting. Looked like a contraption to me but a very awesome contraption!! Lol nice that we'll have a change in pace here !!!

Excited to see how it turns out! :)

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

Tony

Staff member
No tail boom support? You are the tail vibration king and that may bite you lol. Looks like a bitchin (yes Stokke, you can say that on here) heli and I can't wait to see you putting it through it's paces.

Lee

If you like align servos then you'll like the Savox. MKS 92A are the shiz and if you can front the bill on three of them then go for it. The MKS servos are faster at 4.8 volts then the Savox at 6.0 volts. Almost all the Protos kits that I saw on youtube are outfitted with MKS all around but they used the DS95 for cyclics and the 95i for the tail. Good luck, I almost considered this but did not like it based on the images I saw. It looks way to simple for me. Maybe you'll change my mind on this kit.
If i could afford the 95I, i would get them. But at $50 a cyclic servo and $80 for the tail, it way too much. I have time to change the order if i want the 92's but i have seen these birds with Align and savox in them. If i was a 3D smack pilot I would be more concerned, but for the time being, I think they will do.
As for being way too simple, that is the benefit. Less to break and easier to fix.

No tail boom support? You are the tail vibration king and that may bite you lol. Looks like a bitchin (yes Stokke, you can say that on here) heli and I can't wait to see you putting it through it's paces.
Remember Tony, this is a 450. It has a 500 size tail boom. This is one beefy bird :D

Never heard of it before! Lol
Thats because its new Sam :D

- - - Updated - - -

So guys this comes with a compass motor. I'm going to buy the YEP 45A ESC and a couple of Nanotech 6S 1200mah packs to start with, then when i have some more cash i will get a couple of Gens Ace 1400s
The only other thing i need to decide on is the FBL unit. Should i just get another AR7200BX, or try something else like the Ikon? If i get the Ikon, i will probably put that on my 600 and use the BeastX for this. What do you think.

Tony

Staff member
Remember Tony, this is a 450. It has a 500 size tail boom. This is one beefy bird :D

We shall soon find out, huh? lmao. I hope it flies as good as it looks though. And why are you bitchin about a $50 servo? The DS610's are about that much. True they are smaller servos, but you want this thing to fly as good as it looks.

Lee

If i get the more expensive servos, then it may be longer before this gets in the air, until i can afford the gyro. I am very tempted though. The 92's are $53 each, the 95's are $81. I'm gonna need to sell more stuff :D

callsign4223

Staff member
1200 mah sounds like a really low capacity battery. How much flight time do you think you will get out of this thing?

Lee

I thought that too. With double the voltage, everything runs cool, less stress on electrics, so capacity lasts longer.
Just order the YEP 45A esc which is a copy of the YGE one which is very expensive. The YEP is getting great reviews.

murankar

Staff member
When you say yge are you talking about the one msh uses that's $139 USD. Not to mention the $40 USD program card. If so that was my second biggest hang up with the Protos. Due in part to the fact that the msh scorpion motors have no listed specs and since msh listed it with/for the kit I thought I had to use it.

Lee

Yes thats the one. Its sold by HK for $26 and the reviews say the quality is superb. I mean if guys are trusting there 5/600 dollar Warps to this ESc it must be ok. And the program card is only $7 i think

Lee

It's on it's way WOOHOOOOOO!!!! Confirmation this morning. And the electronics were sent last week, so i should have everything by the first week in January i hope :D

Top Bottom