450 Lee's Warp 360

Lee

Yep any way you want. I would download the software and go into the demo mode. Have a look around and get your head straight with how this work on it. Its a great piece of software. You don't need to have anything hooked up to play with the software.

Lee

My upgraded motor can arrived. Its 4grams lighter than the old one, supposedly it has more power. I'll have to wait until the wind drops to test it out.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
My upgraded motor can arrived. Its 4grams lighter than the old one, supposedly it has more power. I'll have to wait until the wind drops to test it out.

I have mine but can't install it as koby 55 burns up with new can :(

Waiting for a guy's progdisc (he lent me his) to upgrade the firmware (which krotronik released to fix the particular issue) ..

Good luck with the can... What esc you got?

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

Lee

I have the YEP 45A. A guy in Scotland flew his the other day, and no issues with this Motor ESC combo.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
ohh yeah YEP is good! its the koby .. Krotronik actually acknowledged the issue and released a FW updte immediately.. :D

Hey Lee,
How are you finding that YEP ESC?
I was thinking I would use it in my next build, are you happy with it? For the fraction of the cost, I'd certainly consider one if they are up to the challenge?
Would be pairing it with the Ikon also

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
For what I have heard YEP are GREAT !! they are a krotronik (older software) copy.. with a little different hardware. THey are amazing! run beautifully.. Lee I think has been happy with his.. I will let him answer that. The only thing is governor. If you are running Ikon.. its better to run Ikon's governor anywaz.. But I will lee answer the governor thing too . that do YEP's have it or not.

It definitely good for the price

Lee

The YEP is an awesome ESC. It is an exact copy of the YGE just with an earlier firmware. I use the YGE program card to set it up. Has a great soft start loads of other options and yes it has a Gov. Two types. Norm gov and Gov store. Gov store just takes a reading of you systems high throttle, then you just set up yout TX throttle curve to the % that gives you the RPM you want. Its the best $26 i have spent on heli gear.

Top Bottom