450 Lee's Warp 360

0.1s, the MKS are 0.05 but then they are 3 times the price :D
Just got back in from another 4 flights. Weather is perfect here at the moment. Will charge and go out again.

Now your making me green with envy I am stuck here in the office !!!!
John

Lee

Had my first close shave yesterday. Inverted reverse circuits in windy weather. Got a bit far away from me and lost orientation. A 450 heli 200 yards away is very hard to see. But i kept my calm, just :D , and got it back safely. Phew!!!!

Lee

I do have the auto level feature on the IKON if needs be, but the assignment of the switch on my DX8 means its out of reach for those sudden emergencies.

Derek

Looks great Lee!

do the colored tail blades really help with orientation? i'll need all the orientation help that I can get, lol

Slobberdog

Dude what a great colour match (color, for our american friends), I got bright orange on mine, thought I would have the brightest I could see,

Lee

All my other blades have been black carbon or white carbon, so i'm looking forward to the first flights. Could be a while as the weather is not looking good for flying for a while. Although i did get a quick flight on the Quad today. Video to come.

Lee

Got an email from RC711. They have the new free upgrades, and have shipped them out to me today :D

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Awesome Lee.. Are the upgrades ::: motor can, pulley, ... ?

Let me know what all you are getting. I am getting those parts too with the Warp that I am picking up this weekend, but not sure what all to expect.. Mind posting a parts list.. ? :) thanks!

Lee

Its the Motor can, pulley support and the extended canopy mount for better CG. I just replaced my tail bearings, as the original ones are shot. I think i will upgrade to the new tail plates with the rear support if these bearings start to wear.

murankar

Staff member
You killed the bearing already, that was quick. Did you not oil them enough or were they not as good as one would think for Compass?

Lee

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Lee, on the Ikon, dose it mater witch way it faces on the bird? I meen on a NAZA, the motor ports have to face forward on the bird. I'm trying to figure out witch way to mount the Ikon on my bird. This way I can deside what to do with the excess wires from the servos.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Lee, on the Ikon, dose it mater witch way it faces on the bird? I meen on a NAZA, the motor ports have to face forward on the bird. I'm trying to figure out witch way to mount the Ikon on my bird. This way I can deside what to do with the excess wires from the servos.

Any direction is fine. In the software it asks you which way you have installed it. All orientations upside down and right side up are your option :) so non worries at all

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

Top Bottom